My Last Kiss

3 weeks later.....

Podd come to Gawin house. But he did not tell Gawin he will come. He makes a breakfast for Gawin.

9.00 A.M.

Gawin wake up. The sun was already high in the sky. He look at the window and open it. Take a breath and suddenly he heard something.

Gawin: Who is that?

He walk fast and go out. That sounds come from the kitchen. Then he saw Podd. Podd was there.

Gawin: P'Podd?

Podd who's cleaning up the kitchen look at behind him.

Podd: Oh, Gawin. You wake up? Hm come here. Take your breakfast.

Gawin go to the dining table.

Podd: So this is your favourite dish for breakfast!

He smiled. Gawin still didn't talk anything. He still don't understand.

Podd: Gawin? Why are you looking at me like that? Let's eat.

Then Gawin stopped him.

Gawin: Podd. Why are you doing this?

Podd: I just want to have a breakfast with you. Is that wrong?

Gawin: But... What about Khao? He must be mad if he know that.

Podd: That message that you got that day. It's not from me. It's from Khao. I understand he loves me. But in this situation, he can't do like that. You're still important for me. Even you're not my boyfriend, you still my friend. That's why I come here.

Gawin heard that. Then he repeat what Podd said.

Gawin: No more boyfriend...

Podd: Huh? What did you say? I can't hear you.

Gawin: Hm? Uh nothing. Just.. Let's eat.

Podd: So.. Are you free today? I want to take you with me. I want to take a walk.

Gawin: Um.. Yeah. Nah I mean no. I'm a little bit busy today. I can't join you. Sorry.

Podd: Oh really? What are you doing now? Did you find another job?

Gawin: No... I'm just... I have something to do.

Podd: Oh.. Really?

Podd feel disappointed. Gawin look at Podd face. He felt sorry.

Gawin: Um maybe... Next time?

Podd *sighs*

Gawin: I'm sorry. I..

Podd: It's fine.

Podd get up and go to the sink. Then he turn back and wanna go out.

Gawin: Um you want to leave now?

Podd: Um yeah. Since you can't join me. Then I will just.. I will take Khao with me.

Gawin: Um okay.

Podd walk away. But then Gawin stopped him.

Podd: Huh?

Gawin smiles and kiss him on his cheek. Podd look at Gawin. He felt shocked.

Gawin: Goodbye. Be careful.

When Gawin turn back then Podd stopped him.

Gawin: Huh? *kiss*

Podd kiss him. Their lips was touched. Podd give a passion kiss to Gawin. Then, Gawin open his eyes. He let go of Podd.

Gawin: No. I'm sorry. You have to go.

Podd: But...

Gawin: It's just can't. We can't.

Podd heard that. Then he get out and leave. Podd was in the car. He sat down and still thinking. While he was thinking about it. His phone ringing. He got a call from Khao. He answered the phone.

Khao: Podd. Where are you now? We have shooting today.

Podd: Um.. I go to the shop to buy something.

Khao: *smiles* Oh never mind. I will wait for you. But don't be too late.

Podd: Okay.

8.00 P.M.

Gawin taking out of the box under his bed. He opened the box. Inside the box, there's a lot of pictures of him with Podd. He remembered all the moments. He smiled but then he cried. But he tried to control himself.

Gawin: No, Gawin. You can't. You can't take him back. He's your boyfriend friend's.

He stop thinking about it. Gawin go to the bed and sleep.

(A/N: I told you! He still loves Podd!
T^T)