My Last Kiss

Today is Gawin's birthday. Podd remember that. But he don't have any idea how he could go there.

Khao: Um today is 8th August right?

Podd: Yeah. Why?

Khao: Do you think I don't know?

Podd pretend like he forget about Gawin birthday while he's not.

Khao: It's your ex-boyfriend birthday right? I mean today is Gawin birthday.

Podd: Oh yeah. But he doesn't invite us for the party.

Khao: I know he still likes you. But I don't care. Whatever happens, you are mine. You can't come back to him. I said that because I know you want to go there but you're afraid of me that I won't let you go. It's okay. Let's go. Let's meet with him. I..

Podd look at Khao.

Khao: Um. Nothing. Haha. Let's go. Come on!

They go to Gawin house. When they were there, Khao knocked the door. Then Gawin opened the door. He saw Khao and.. Podd.

Gawin: Oh Khao. P'Podd.. Why you guys are here?

Podd: I want to...

Podd didn't finished yet then Khao said..

Khao: We..! I mean we want to celebrate your birthday!

Gawin: Oh.. But... I don't want to celebrate my birthday. I didn't prepare anything.

Podd look at Gawin. He felt sorry. Because before this, Podd will celebrate with Gawin. But this year... Its totally different.

Podd: It's fine. I can buy a whole cake for you. Just wait a few minutes then I will come back, okay?

Khao: No way! You said you wouldn't do anything for him!

Podd: I didn't say that! I can't do that! Even he is no longer my boyfriend, he still my friend!

Both of them fight. Gawin look at both of them and stop them.

Gawin: Enough!

Khao and Podd look at Gawin.

Gawin: Podd! I told you. Just go! I don't need you anymore! You have a new guy. You have to love him just like you love me in the past. Just leave me!

Podd look at Gawin.

Podd: But what about our fans? You don't think about them? They need us!

Gawin: I know! But we can't! I don't want to hurt Khao. He is my friend.

Podd: Then why did you kiss me?

Khao: What?!

Gawin: That time I was drunk!

Podd: No you're not!

Gawin: Khao. Just go. I don't want to see you guys anymore. I'm sorry Podd but we can't.

Suddenly Podd hold Gawin.

Khao: Podd!

Gawin look at his hand.

Gawin: Stop it. Go!

He let go of his hand.

Podd: Fine! You and I.. We're nothing!

Gawin turned back.

Gawin: Yeah. We're nothing. Khao, make sure you will take care of him. Now, go. Leave me alone.

Khao take Podd and go back to the car. When they was in the car. Khao asked something to Podd.

Khao: Do you love me?

Podd: Yeah, I love you.

At night, before Podd fall asleep he got a message from someone. He look at his phone. That message comes from Gawin. Gawin said..

Gawin: I'm sorry about that. I don't mean to hurt you but I have to. I did it for Khao. He still young. I cares about him. He needs you. If I don't do like that. You will meet with me again and again. And the other reason because I don't want to be hurt. The more you meet with me the more I will get attacked from your fans. And Khao. I don't want that. I just want to be free. I know you can understand me. I'm sorry. But I did all of that because of you and Khao. And also for me. But you still can meet with me if you want. But we can just be as a best friend no more than that. Okay?

Podd smiled after he read the message. Then he put his phone beside him and sleep.

(A/N: Yeah I agree with you, Gawin! At least we can be as a best friend!)