𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

✀ 

✀ 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means,

including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher,

except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

TBHK and the characters excluding (y/n) does not belong to me as well as the images and headers displayed are all gotten from Pinterest. The fic will be following the manga events with some original side quests written by yours truly, (me)  here and there.

EVENTS FROM THE FIC IS PRE-MANGA CANON, 

( ERGO MEANING HANAKO AND YASHIRO HAVE NOT YET MET, TERU IS A FIRST YEAR, I'VE CHANGED AKANE TO ATTEND THE HIGH SCHOOL EARLIER & YOU'RE A THIRD YEAR)

CONTAINS MAJOR KUROSHITSUJI MANGA  SPOILERS!! +iconic quotations found from novels.

.

━━♥♠♣♦━━

.

YOU TWIST AND TURN on a sleepless night, eyes wide open and wondering at what point did your life involved the paranormal.

Just when you thought life couldn't get more messed up than this, a sudden incident began to remind you about your past memories as it began to hit home.

You never intended to know the truth about yourself, nor did you think that you would get the answer to the very question that plagued your mind with nightmares each waking day.

But you did.

And it all started with a simple misstep on the pedestrian lane.

.

━━♥♠♣♦━━

.

❝ I don't know if you've ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That's why I'm trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning. 

-Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being A Wallflower