5 😄🤟

imsgs + narrative + insta

odette 👩🏻‍🦯

odette 👩🏻‍🦯:
babe

aurelia 🤺:
yes beb

odette 👩🏻‍🦯:
do you want me to pick you up?

aurelia 🤺:
are you picking up the others ?

odette 👩🏻‍🦯:
nope. just u

aurelia 🤺:
okay beb <3

odette 👩🏻‍🦯:
okay wait imma text the gc

LAZY BIATCHEZ 😂🤌

odette 👩🏻‍🦯:
girls, me and relia will come
together.

maya 👰‍♂️:
belle, greta don't worry I'm
going to pick yall up

belle 🧍‍♀️:
thanks maya

greta thumberg 😂:
uh maya don't worry I already
have a ride.

maya 👰‍♂️:
well then I'm going to pick
up only belle
READ

ODETTE'S POV:
I was getting ready when I heard a bizarre noise coming from my backyard. What the fuck. I went to check what's happening there and I saw....

"GRETA? What are you doing here?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Oh um- I'm sorry. I just kinda want to go to the party with you and Relia sorry.." Greta spoke. I laughed at her

"Your pathetic" I giggled and looked at her in the eyes. I just realized how beautiful she is. Wait no. Odette you cant simp over your best friend. "What are you waiting for? Come in." I opened the door for her and went to the bathroom to finish my makeup.

* 3 HOURS LATER *

Aurelia's Pov:
Me, Odette and Greta were finally standing in front of the new content house called "Not a content house".

"Alright yall ready?" Odette squeezed both of our hands. We nodded at her and went in the house. Belle and Maya still weren't here. Only at the door Madi I suppose came to us.

"Greta!! I'm so happy you came. And you guys are?" She stated

"Um I'm Aurelia, Relia for short. And that's Odette" I smiled at her, but she didn't quite returned it, she just left. "Did I do something?" I asked Greta.

"No, she is just with a rbf, so yeah." Greta finally grabbed our hands and pulled us in IN the house. Suddenly I feel a random tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Belle and Maya.

"Oh hey guys! How are you?" I said, as I gave them both a big hug.

"We are both good! Where are Odette and Greta?" Maya looked around

"Oh I don't really know. I left them for a drink and they went somewhere I suppose?" I took a sip from my cup filled with punch.

"Oh. Okay. Um wanna go dance? Me and Maya want to dance you know" Belle yelled, because the music was wayyy too loud.

"Um go on I'm gonna come later." I gushed as I saw my best friends leave.