11

Y/N POV:
It's been 4 days since me and Vinnies quarantine started. We barely talk to each other. Though, COVID isn't hitting me that hard, it is hitting Vinnie. He hasn't left his room in like 2 days. He makes me get his food and once he made me fucking feed him like some baby. Okay that was kinda cute but still. I haven't talked to the girls since like when quarantine started. I've only talked to Odette. She was ranting to me about how she thinks she has a crush on Greta. They'd make a cute couple.

Oh and I talked to Maya too. Actually we were arguing. She thinks that me spending quarantine with Vinnie is wrong. She was getting on my nerves so I went off on her and I blocked her. That was very stubborn of her tbh, but I just now she'll come to me again on her knees and start apologizing. What a pathetic girl. You know, in a nice way :)

Back to present. I had to go to the kitchen to get myself another glass of water, so I can take my medicine.

"Woah. Vincent Hacker out of his room? Deffo didn't expect that" I laughed at Vinnie that was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Oh yeah well I'm better now, so I think I'm gonna be able to get out of my bed now." He replied with a smile. "Good to hear. Now we can spend more time with each other. Like you know, like you said: to get to know each other better" I sat next to him on the couch.

"Alright. I'll start saying some interesting stuff about me i guess. My full name is Vincent Cole Hacker, I'm 18 and I like to skateboard. Also I have this crazy ass ex that I dated in my sophomore year, that is still bothering me and wants to get back together with me." Vinnie stated

"Interesting. Well my full name is Aurelia Bonnie Rose, I'm also 18 and I do not like to skateboard. I tried once and I broke my leg. I have a lots of friends but I do have 4 like closest closest friends. You probably know about 1 of them. You know, Belle. I also have Odette, Greta and Maya" I spoke.

"Maya?" He raised a brow at me.

"Yeah, what's the matter"

"Oh nothing. I'll go now. Bye" He stand up and went back to his room. Sus if you ask me.