15

Literally 5 minutes after Vinnie exiting my room, he came in rushing again.

"I thought you were going to read Jimin fanfictions."

"Yeah. Actually, I've read like too much fanfics for him, and now I wanted to read for this girl.. ah what was her name.. Aurelia Rose."

"Too bad. But actually, you are famous right? Why not just read fanfictions about yourself?"

"Wait. AURELIA YOU ARE A GENIUS!" With that he stormed out of my room. That was kinda cute not gonna lie.

Now I'm gonna get some sleep and patiently wait until tomorrow comes and just leave this Vinniehole. Wait no that sounded very wrong. I meant I will leave this house, that's Vinnie's.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in an amazing mood. Knowing I'm leaving today, I put a big smile on my face and stand up to do my morning routine.

I leave my room, and walk up to the bathroom. I opened the door only to see-

"WHAT THE FUCK VINCENT HACKER" I yelled with my eyes wide open. Right now Vinnie Hacker is standing naked right in front of me.

"HOLY TITS, DONT STARE! AND LEAVE!" He yelled back and slammed the door in front of my face.

"YOU KNOW, YOU CAN LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR" I stick out my middle finger to the door.

As I went back to my room, sudden flashbacks of the events that happened just a minute ago started wandering inside my head. Damn that man had such small dick. Just kidding! No, Aurelia, what on earth are you thinking?

"The bathroom is free now." I heard a yell from the hallway.