20

okay first of all i fucking hate wattpad, I had this chapter almost done but it got deleted for some reason ugh💔 second of all, I wanted to thank for 100k reads!! seriously guys tysm ily😞😭 !! third of all,  steamy chapter ahead !!

I stung my mouth open as everybody got into my house. Without my permission. I literally hate Vinnie so much.

I pulled Vinnie into my room and started confronting him.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at Vinnie.

"Oh come on, Aurie. Don't be a party pooper..." Vinnie smiled at me. I wanted to punch him so bad.

"I don't care if I'm a party pooper or not. I wanted this night to be peaceful, without a Vinnie ruining it." I snapped at him

"Well it was definitely not going to be peaceful seeing that your best friends are literally black out drunk in the backyard" He referred to Odette & Belle.

"Plus, isn't Belle 17? I can easily report you guys for drinking underage." He smirked.

"Do it! Come on, report us!" I couldn't handle it anymore. I was so frustrated I felt a tear sliding down my cheek. "You know I can't stand you, why are you still coming to me?" I sighed

"Isn't it obvious?" I couldn't really see what he means by those words.

"It's not! Just leave me alone. I don't want 14 year olds coming at me when they finally realize you've been after my ass for weeks!" I wiped my tears off of my cheeks.

"Why do you care about 14 year olds? It's not like they can do anything to you, can they?" He smirked. "Maybe they can't, but I can" He ended his sentence by smashing his lips on mine. I was in pure shock.

I obviously tried to pull back, but his grip was too tight. I finally just gave in and kissed back.

He pushed me onto my bed landing on top of me, pulling away for a second so he could catch a breath. This was my chance to run. I quickly rolled over and fell on the ground, but quickly got up. I started running towards the door, but suddenly a pair of hands griped around my waist.

"Why are you running away, Aurie? What are you like, scared? Scared you will fall for me? For my charms?" He whispered in my ear.

"Oh come one, you're not all that" I pushed him away and turned around to face him.

"Why did you do that" I asked him.

"Cause, you're cute" His hands cupped my cheeks.

"Oh so now you are all 'uwu' now? Fuck off, disrespectfully" Saying that, I left the room.

And of course, the first thing i have to see after a make-out session with Vinnie, is Belle and Troy making out on my kitchen counter. Why can't I just die?

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I splashed cold water on my face. "Don't worry, Aurelia! You are a strong woman! Don't let those bitches make you mad! Be a girlboss, and dont give a fuck!" I said to myself, while looking in the mirror.

"Hey, Aurelia. Can you let me in? I want to tell you something" I heard someone yell in front of the door. When I unlocked it, I saw Vinnie.

"What do you want?" I kept a poker face on.

"I wanted to apologize for the things I did. I should've known my place. I'm sorry for coming uninvited and kissing you. I hope you can accept my apology. Also me and the others are gonna leave!" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Ok." I mumbled. "I accept your apology. And if you want, you can stay here. Just stay in the living room, and if someone gets drunk, kick them out in the backyard. I'll come to you guys in a minute." A smile peeked on both my face and Vinnie's.

"OMG REALLY? I LOVE YOU, AURELIA, THANK YOU!!" He hugged me.

"Okay now go, i need to finish something in here" As he left, i locked the door once again. I really didn't need to do anything I just wanted to stay in here for a while. You could say my bathroom is my comfort space. It may sound weird, since I live alone and I have tons of other rooms in my house, but it's true. I usually spend hours in here. I dance a lot in here.

I used to be a dancer. Sadly I had to quit when I was 16, because I injured my head while preforming. I was quite literally on a death bed, but good thing my parents actually give a shit about me and put me in good hands.

I miss dancing. Dancing was and still is my only happiness. Whenever I went through any stages of grief, i danced. It made me happy. And now, all that happiness was taken away from me. I mean it's not like i didn't recover right?

The thing is, my parents forbid me from dancing. They were scared. But now i'm 18. I'm a legal adult that makes her own money. They can't control what I do.

Shrugging my thoughts away, I unlocked the door and went out of the bathroom. I walked up to the living room, seeing nobody. Weird.

I checked almost everywhere in my house, and I saw absolutely nobody. Then i remembered the backyard exist.

I walked out to see everyone in my backyard. Some were in the pool with their clothes on.

"Sorry, they all got pretty drunk, and you said to kick them out if they get drunk." Vinnie giggled awkwardly as I just smiled at him.

"It's okay, im happy you listened to me" I went and sat down on the grass right next to him.

"So, what are we gonna do? Aren't we gonna like play a game? You know those games everyone plays on parties? Spin the bottle, Truth or Darw, 7 minutes in heaven, etc?" I asked.

"I mean sure why not? EVERYBODY GATHER AROUND WE ARE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" Vinnie yelled. Oh god, not spin the bottle....