6-

jaebeom tries to sneak into the room because of how late he's getting home but when he sees that mark is still awake, he stops tip toeing and trying to shut the door without letting it squeak too loudly.

"hey, you're still up?" jaebeom, glancing at mark as he waits for his answer as he walks around the room to put his stuff down and get ready to shower.

"yeah. not really tired." mark shrugs and just watches jaebeom walk around the room. "you worked this late?"

"no i was hanging out with another model from the company. most of the other models are jerks because he's foreign and has an accent. -i'm gonna take a quick shower i'll be right back."

mark nods as jaebeom walks out of the room, able to distantly hear when the shower turns on because of how fucking loud it is for some reason. but the walls are thick enough that he can't hear it the rest of the time.

mark sighs and moves so he's laying down as opposed to sitting up with his back against the wall. he wants to sleep, he just couldn't. work was cut short because of a power outage so he wasn't as worn out when he got home; and now he can't sleep.

jaebeom walks back into the room, no shirt and hair wet as he dries it with his towel. he rummages through his part of the dresser and finds a white t shirt to slip on. he takes his towel back to the bathroom and finally makes his way to getting into bed.

it's a little past 3 in the morning, mark's surprised that jaebeom was even able to hang out with someone for so long since he usually goes to sleep around or before midnight every night.

"hey, do you wanna go to a bookstore i saw today with me tomorrow? i don't really want to go by myself since i don't know the area."

mark nods. "sure."

mark doesn't say yes because he likes books or reading. he actually hates it, he dropped out of high school. but jaebeom asked him to go so he will. he enjoys spending time with jaebeom.

jaebeom passes out within minutes of laying down while mark is still awake for another 20 minutes before he's finally drifting to sleep.