15-

"what's going on with jae?" jackson asks, "he said he wasn't coming when i told him you were coming."

mark shrugs, not wanting to get into the situation with jae and jaebeom. he's still pissed at jae and is just glad he isn't there.

"he's a fucking dick," mark ends up saying because he couldn't help himself.

he ends up explaining everything to them because they're his best friends and he needs to vent about it. his friends aren't assholes so they don't like what jae did either, but they have no clue what got into jae.

"that's sucks, dude, i hope jb is still gonna come around. he seems really cool," yugyeom says, jackson nodding in agreement.

"he said he would, he's just hanging out with some guy he works with tonight," mark mentions, neglecting to mention the fact that he was bothered that jaebeom was going to sneak into the sketchy club in their town with his model friend.

it honestly isn't hard to sneak into. no one is even sure how they're still in business with how many underage people are always in there.

it's not until hours after mark goes home from jackson's apartment that jaebeom stumbles up the stairs to their room, stands outside the door to try to act normal, and walks in where mark is sitting on the floor playing his game with his bowl next to him.

"hi, markie," jaebeom can't even get the two words out without the smile peaking through his facade of being sober.

mark ignored the feeling in his stomach and looks up at jaebeom, unable not to smile at the drunk man. jaebeom sits on the ground next to mark, kicking him just a little in the process.

"have fun?"

jaebeom nods excitedly. "i've never been drunk before. it's so fun."

jaebeom lays his head on mark's shoulder and watches him play his game until he's done with the level. but by the time mark is done, jaebeom has decided he's ready to go to sleep.

"i'm tired," jaebeom whines, drawing out the end of the word as he holds onto mark's arm, "let's stop to sleep, markie."

"you can't go to sleep on your own anymore?" mark asks jokingly with a chuckle as he starts to stand up with only help from one of his arms as jaebeom still has the other one.

jaebeom pouts. "no, we have to sleep together."

jaebeom uses mark's help to stand up, waiting for him to do something so he can follow. when mark gets into bed, jaebeom is quick to follow.

before he can get into bed, he realizes he's fully clothed. he clumsily takes off all his clothes other than his underwear before getting into bed just about as close to mark as he can get.

jaebeom's entire body is warm, but especially his cheeks. mark only knows that because jaebeom is pressing the side of his face and his cheek into mark's stomach because his stomach made a noise.

mark has never particularly enjoyed being touched, but he can't seem to wipe the smile off his face as jaebeom stops giggling but doesn't move his head from where it's laying.

jaebeom is asleep in just a few minutes, giving mark time to run his fingers's through jaebeom's hair and think about how cute he is. it's the happiest he's seemed in the last week and mark is happy to hear his laugh again.

mark groans at his thoughts. he can't believe he has a crush. he feels like a middle schooler.