𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Perseus Black was only 18 when his newborn son showed up at his doorstep with a simple note stating his name, Apollo Black. From that moment on he vouched to protect him with his entire life and being, so when Clint Barton offers him the opportunity to join SHEILD, he accepts. Being apart of a secret organization meant risking his life every waking moment but it also gave him a sense of safety, his job allowed his son to be safe which is all he could ever ask for.

Perseus always knew he was different, maybe it was his super healing or the controlling of the shadows which only he could do. So it came to no surprise to him when Nicky Fury recruits him for the Avengers Initiative and begins training Apollo to become one in the near future. The surprise that came with being a SHEILD agent was fighting a murderous god, while fighting alongside a former Russian spy, a fellow SHEILD agent, a man in an iron suit, a man out of time, a man who could turn into a green rage monster, & another god who happened to be the adopted brother of said murderous god.

Being an Avenger is not an easy job, they just make it look easy, sort of. So when the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, create a murder bot it's their responsibility to defeat him. Perseus thought fighting Aliens and retrieving Loki's scepter would be the end of the Avengers, but I guess the job of an Avenger is never really over. He is worried, Apollo has to fight alongside him this time, and he can't loose him, his son is the only thing that's keeping him sane.

Suddenly, he meets Wanda Maximoff and everything is flipped upside down. He's fighting a murder bot & struggling to keep his feelings at bay. How can he ever manage to do both at once? Truth is he can't, either he helps defeat the murder bot or he can choose to ignore his feelings, either one or the other, not both.

There's also the evident problem of his ex-girlfriend coming back and trying to be apart of "their" son's life. Apollo is his son, and only his son, he raised him on his own. They didn't need her then and they certainly don't need her now.

Meanwhile, Apollo is trying everything he can to make his father fall in love. He's seen his dad put Apollo first over and over again, and that's what a parent should do, but for once Apollo just wants his father to put himself first. Meeting Wanda for the first time is exciting, maybe she can turn things around for his dad, and maybe just maybe, his dad and Wanda could fall in love. So, he's going to do everything he can to turn Wanda to their side, keep his training going, figure out how to get his father to put himself first for once, and convince Pietro that Wanda and his dad belong together. Oh, and don't forget his "mother" is trying to win him over 14 years later.

And, somehow Atlas Black, his dead uncle is actually alive? Could this get anymore complicated? The answer is yes, it is always yes.

❜ ─ 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ─ ❛
(𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊, 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰)
↳ ༉‧₊ ❛ © 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖙-𝖘 ❜ ༉‧₊
(𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣) © 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖙-𝖘, 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢𝔡

❜ ─ 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ─ ❛(𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊, 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰) ↳ ༉‧₊ ❛ © 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖙-𝖘 ❜ ༉‧₊ (𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣) © 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖙-𝖘, 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢𝔡