𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α wαndα mαхímσff fíc]

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄[α wαndα mαхímσff fíc]

"It's beautiful," Helen noted. "The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And S.H.I.E.L.D. never even thought to..."

"The most versatile substance on the planet, and they used it to make a Frisbee," Ultron scoffed. "Typical of humans. They scratch the surface and never think to look within." Ultron proceeded to take the stone from within the scepter and place it in the android Helen was helping him build.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"I'll take Natasha, Clint, the kids, and Perseus," Steve said.

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you all as soon as I can," Tony answered,

"If Ultron's really building a body..." Steve trailed off.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us," Perseus added. "An android designed by a robot"

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me."

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower," Fury told them. "You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

"She's all yours. Apparently," Tony scoffed.

"What are you gonna do?" Perseus asked.

"God I hope it's something dramatic," Apollo muttered, as he joined them. Flora and Atlas, both at his side.

"You would know all about dramatic, wouldn't you Mr. Black?" Fury asked.

"Is this about Damien? How he hacked into the FBI and SHIELD?"

"I really think I should start meeting your friends," Perseus muttered.

"Damien is Peter's older brother."

"Your friend would've been a great asset for SHIELD," Fury noted.

"I'll let him know. Although he hates government agencies, so I don't think that'll be much of a compliment." 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream," Helen informed Ultron and the twins. "We're uploading your cerebral matrix now."

"I can read him," Wanda noted. "He's dreaming."

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon..."

"How soon?" Ultron interrupted. "I'm not being pushy."

Wanda moved forward, putting her hands on the cradle.