𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α wαndα mαхímσff fíc]

Perseus sat in the locker room, watching as Apollo suited up

Perseus sat in the locker room, watching as Apollo suited up. He sighed, "I don't think you should go."

Apollo gave his dad a confused look, "Like hell, I'm not going. I'm already in this deep."

"Apollo-"

"It's bad enough you kept mom a secret now you wanna pull me out of the fight? No way."

Flora, Pietro, Wanda, and Atlas chose that moment to walk in on their argument. Sensing the tension Flora spoke up, "Are we interrupting something?"

"Dad wants to bench me, tell him he's wrong."

"Well-"

"Flora! Not you too!"

"We can't risk having you get hurt!"

"I can take care of myself! I knocked Pietro on his ass, twice!"

"That doesn't mean you're ready for something like this! You could get hurt or worse!" Perseus argued. 

Apollo's anger faded away, realizing what his father's words truly meant. Apollo knew this wasn't all about him, it was about Altas too. If either Atlas or Apollo disappeared, Perseus would truly go insane. "I'll stay by your side or Clint's the entire time, I swear."

Perseus held his son's gaze, noting the boy held an understanding in his eyes. Perseus reluctantly nodded, "Swear?"

"Swear."

Atlas clapped, "Great, now that we've gotten Apollo's hero complex out of the way," The younger boy opened his mouth to complain but was shut up when Flora put a hand to his mouth. "Those two need help getting ready," He added as he pointed at the Maximoff twins.

Apollo grabbed a red leather jacket from a locker he knew belonged to Natasha, he threw it at Wanda, "That should fit you, besides the red goes with your wiggly woos."

"Wiggly woos?" Perseus questioned.

"Apollo Black, a genius, can't even find a scientific term for Wanda's powers," Flora deadpanned.

Apollo laughed, he turned to look at Pietro, "You ever seen Harry Potter?" Pietro nodded no, "Great when this is all over, and I save your ass, can we have a movie night?"

Pietro smiled as Flora handed him a pair of new running shoes, "You could use these."

The group of six exchanged looks, with Perseus' eyes lingering on Wanda for a moment. Apollo and Flora exchanged small smiles, noticing the way Perseus looked at her. They moved to exit the locker room, meeting with Tony, Bruce, and Steve. They heard the tail end of what Tony was saying.

"Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

Vison rushed past them, "That's true. He hates you the most."