𝐮𝐧𝐨

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α wαndα mαхímσff fíc]

"Shit!" Perseus heard Tony exclaim as he bounced off the shield surrounding the Hydra base he and the other Avengers, including his son, an Avenger in training, were attacking

"Shit!" Perseus heard Tony exclaim as he bounced off the shield surrounding the Hydra base he and the other Avengers, including his son, an Avenger in training, were attacking. Perseus was pissed that Tony had even suggested they bring Apollo along for the ride. He was also told that he would only stay on the Quinjet but alas the boy was zipping around with Clint by his side, not that it made him worry less.

"Language!" Steve yelled. Apollo's laugh could be heard through their comms, "Now's not a time for laughter Apollo."

"Oh zip it, you grumpy old man," The teenage boy answered, which caused laughter to ring out from the other men.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Cap asked, ignoring the all of them.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken," The AI responded.

"Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last," Thor answered as he let his hammer fly past him and knock the man out behind him.

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha grumbled, as she shot a guy.

"Yeah," Clint began. "I think we lost the element of surprise."

"I think that was a given," Perseus shot back, as he shot three other men. Perseus was an enhanced individual, but he refused to use his powers. It must've been something about his fear of the dark that led him to this.

You see, Perseus could control the shadows around him, something his son had inherited from him. But both of them refused to use those powers, the dark was a terrifying place and oddly enough though their last name was Black, they both hated the dark.

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact  that Cap just said 'Language'?" Tony asked, interrupting Perseus' thoughts.

"I know," Cap began. Said man, jumped off his motorcycle and threw it, "Just slipped out."

"I was going to ask how, but I've seen the videos," Apollo imputed. "I've gotten enough detentions at Midtown."

"Wait, what videos?"

"You know, the 'so you got detention?' videos. Ring any bells Cap?"

"Oh dear god."

"I think you mean, Oh dear Thor," Perseus joked.