𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α wαndα mαхímσff fíc]

Things had changed for the Black family, and they had changed drastically

Things had changed for the Black family, and they had changed drastically. Atlas blamed himself for allowing Apollo to run off that day. Flora was grieving her ex-lover, wishing things had ended much differently behind them. Apollo begged for the guilt that kept him up at night to go away. Wanda wished she could see her brother one last time, while Perseus looked for a way to take their pain away.

The Black family, Wanda, and Flora, we're all messed up in different ways. Three of them dealing with the trauma that came with being Hydra experiments and lackeys, and the other two dealt with the aftermath of Ultron. But Ultron hadn't been Perseus' biggest problem, not by a long shot. Bailey Porter still proved to be a nuisance in his life, insistent on having a say in Apollo's life.

Apollo wanted nothing to do with his mother, and Perseus was going to respect that. Apollo claimed Laura and Natasha were all the mother figures he needed in his life. But she was insistent and there were only so many excuses Perseus could come up with before he felt the need to unleash Nat on her, and he was getting very close to doing so. Flora also wanted to give the woman a proper piece of mind. Atlas, however, was opting for the mature option of sticking his tongue out whenever she was mentioned.

Things for them would get increasingly more difficult before they would get easier. If only they knew what that meant, or that it would end with them split in two.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Perseus found himself outside Wanda's room. He had been standing there for over five minutes, not having the courage to knock on her door. Before he could back out or start looking like a creep, Perseus knocked on Wanda's door softly. She opened the door telepathically,  he had to admit she was been getting better at using her powers. She turned to look at him, "Perseus?" Wanda questioned, as she saw him at the foot of her door.

The man balanced his weight from one foot to the other, an obvious sign he was nervous. He didn't know what he was nervous about, but he was sure Wanda had something to do with it. Perseus was never going to tell Apollo, Flora, or Atlas she made him nervous. They had been trying to set him up with her for over two weeks. At least it helped Apollo be his old self for a while, so he truly couldn't complain about it.

"Sorry, I don't mean to bother you," He said, telling her half the truth. Frankly, Perseus hated being alone, especially after Sokovia. He also always had that nagging fear that he was going to end up alone in the future.

"You don't?"

"Well, I mean, yeah, I did want to come in here, but-" He trailed off, noticing what she was watching. "Are you watching a sitcom?"

"Yes," Wanda answered. She patted the spot next to her, and Perseus joined her side. "Back home, Sokovia that is, my parents had a night where we all watched sitcoms together, it was how we learned our English. Our last sitcom night was the night my parents died when the shell collapsed our home."