Unconditionally

Monday
Gina
I was so happy, the happiest I have been in awhile me and Bryce kissed yesterday but I don't know if we are official yet or what if he doesn't want labels, I snap out of my thoughts and get ready for school I put on a cute simple outfit and throw my curly hair into a bun.

MondayGinaI was so happy, the happiest I have been in awhile me and Bryce kissed yesterday but I don't know if we are official yet or what if he doesn't want labels, I snap out of my thoughts and get ready for school I put on a cute simple outfit ...

I  finally go downstairs and cook breakfast for me,Ash & Ej since he was picking us up.

*20 mins later*

Ej finally arrives and comes inside the house and Ashlyn is done getting dressed.

"Mmm, Are those waffles I smell?" Ej says with a big smile on his face.

"Yes,yes now you and Ash eat up before we are late for school." I exclaimed.

"Okay,okay Ms.Bossy." He laughs and bites into the waffle.

After they we were done eating we hopped in the car and headed to school as we got to school I got to my locker and ran into Bryce, he just looked upset I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

"Hey Bryce,you okay?" I asked in a worrisome tone.

"I'm fine but Gina I just thin-." He says but get cuts off.

I knew where that sentence was going but Bryce gets cut off by the some of the people from theatre standing in front of me singing Bruno Mars Just the way you are and handing me roses, I get confused and excited at the same time.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The theatre kids stop singing and Bryce grabs my hand, I start to get nervous lots of people were staring even Ricky and Nini.

"Gina Porter, will you make me the happiest person in the world and be my girlfriend?." He says and blushes.

"omg, yes of course you did this all for me?" I say with excitement and kiss him.

People that were watching clapped with happiness, I was officially Bryce's girlfriend I couldn't even believe it.

Ricky
I see Gina talking to Bryce, she looks upset. This can't be good I say in my head and I smirk a little all of a sudden I see the theatre kids walk up to her and hand her roses and start to sing after they stopped singing Bryce asked Gina to be his girlfriend. What kind of bull is that!, was I falling for Gina more? I snap back into reality and I see Nini walk over to them so I head over with her.