Homecoming Night

When I first saw you From across the room I could tell that you were curious (oh, yeah) Girl, I hope you're sure What you're looking for 'Cause I'm not good at making promises
X

Ricky

It was a silly kiss on the cheek but I felt something when it happened I watched as Gina went into her house, I was left with confusion

-Big Red's House -
"Dude what's up with your face you look kind of-"Ricky Cuts big Red off.
"Anxious yeah I know I think I have feelings for Gina!" I say abruptly.
It was nothing but silence in the room until big Red broke it.
"Wow dude you can't you still like Nini ." Red says.
"Yeah I know but Gina is different Ricky Says Softly.
"Secondly Nini doesn't want me but I still have feelings for her but like when I'm with Gina we sort of have a spark." Ricky says.
"It's your choice dude,I think something is up with Gina but I have an idea." Red says.
"Yeah and what's that?" I say. "How about you make Nini jealous by fake dating Gina." Red says smirking.
"Red I just can't do that to Nini or Gina that would make me look like a douche.
"Please do it for me your best bud." Red says in a fake whimper voice.
"Fine I'll text Gina." I say rolling my eyes.

Gina❤️🩰
Ricky🛹🧸: Hey Uh Gina I Was Thinking Gina❤️🩰:Hey Ricky😄 Wassup?
Ricky🛹🧸: I was thinking Maybe you can be my fake girlfriend to get Me & Nini Back together.
Gina❤️🩰: Oh Ricky, I don't think that's such a good idea.Nini Already Doesn't like me and I sort of dating someone.
Ricky🛹🧸: Wow Gina And you didn't even bother to tell me and you kissed me on the cheek! Who is he?! How could you
Gina❤️🩰: Ricky I'm sorry but it was just a friendly peck and it's Ej I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Ricky I really am but why I you so upset?
Ricky🛹🧸: I just thought never mind.
Gina❤️🩰: please tell me what's on your mind Ricky.
Ricky🛹🧸: Nothing Goodnight Gina.
Gina❤️🩰: Well Goodnight Ricky.

Ricky
My heart starts to feel like someone ripped it to shreds how could Gina , Especially With Ej I hated this dude first he took the girl I ever loved, Now Gina I start to tear up I hurry to the bathroom & lock the door behind me I place my back on the door. Ricky heard a knock on the door it was big red he had seen Ricky run into the bathroom.
"Hey man I seen you run into the bathroom are you alright?" Red says worrying about his best friend.
"Yeah, Yeah I-I'm fine." Ricky Says While Sniffling.
"You don't look okay have you been crying what happened is it about your family problem?" Red says with concern.
"Nah it's nothing I just got something in my eye let's just go to sleep we have school tomorrow." Ricky Says With A light fake smile.

Sorry this chapter wasn't long🥺the rest of this story is going to be long chapters so get ready☺️! This is my first rina book since there is not a lot of them please let me now in the comments how you feel about it❤️-K