Beauty & The Beast

Gina (ugh) grunts and turns around, Ricky saw her upset but all he could do was sit there and feel guilt for not being there for her.

Gina
After Bryce left out the bomb shelter it was time to get ready I put on my make up and dress and I'm not going to lie I feel like a real princess. I'm so impressed with the costume design the semester it actually looks like belles original dress I smile and say in my head.

 I'm so impressed with the costume design the semester it actually looks like belles original dress I smile and say in my head

Ms.Jenn comes into the room and claps her hands, it feels like my heart is in my throat.

"Ok my loves it show time, group circle." Ms.Jenn says.

After the circle it was time for me to go on stage with the others to start the musical with the song belle.

"Little town, it's a quiet village Every day like. the one before Little town, full of little people Waking up to say." Gina sings with the stoplight on her.

"Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour!Bonjour!" The other casted people sing.

"Oh, isn't this amazing? It's my favorite part because you'll see Here's where she meets Prince Charming But she won't discover that it's him till chapter three." Gina sings as she twirls around.

"Bonjour!" A boy says and the curtain closes down.

Time goes on and it's time for act 2, I change into a beautiful yellow dress, Big red calls for us that it is our time to go on stage and it's time to sing and dance to beauty and the beast with Ricky. My hands tremble and I'm nervous I haven't talked to Ricky since the incident. The curtain slowly rises up and I take a deep breath.

"Tale as old as time True as it can be Barely even friends Then somebody bends Unexpectedly

"Tale as old as time True as it can be Barely even friends Then somebody bends Unexpectedly." Gina sings and grabs Ricky's hand.

"Just a little change Small to say the least Both a little scared Neither one prepared Beauty and the Beast." Ricky sings and smiles at Gina.