Im Not The Only One

Gina couldn't believe her eyes, Ej was in his car making out with another girl from East High. Gina was furious even though she was in the wrong too, She taps on the window & Ej locks eyes with her in shock. You could see the hurt in Gina's eyes. She really loved Ej.

"Gi, It's not what it looks like." Ej gets out of the car.
"No, Save it Ej I don't want to hear another excuse." Gina fights back tears in her eyes.
"Please Gi just listen to me." Ej says as tears fall down his red cheeks.
"Save your tears Ej, We're over." Gina yells & throws the necklace Ej gave her on the ground.
"Gi wait!, don't leave like this." Ej grabs her hand.
"Let go of me!" Gina snatches her hand away and walks away.
*Gina walked away hurt but somehow she felt the weight lift off her chest, She wanted to go home first but stopped by the park to get some air & she saw Ricky Who was playing his guitar.*
"Hey Ricky." Gina smiles.
"Hey Gi, what are you doing here." Ricky stops playing his Guitar.
"Just needed air, I kinda broke up with Ej." Gina says while sitting down next to Ricky. "What!, Why? I hope it's not because of you know..." Ricky says shocked.
"No, he kinda cheated on me." Gina says while looking down at the ground.
*Every time Gina would say that her heart would break a little more.*
"I'm sorry that happened Gina, you don't deserve that your such a sweet girl." Ricky smiles.
"No I do deserve It, I wasn't a good girlfriend." Gina shakes her head with regret.
"Hey, how about I sing you something to make you feel better." Ricky suggests.
"Yeah I'd love that." Gina smiles.
*Ricky grabs his guitar and starts to play Coaster by Khalid & the one part of the song Ricky sung hit her feelings hard.*

Maybe you weren't the one for me But deep down I wanted you to be I'll still see you in my dreams All the things that I did for you, just wasn't it for you X

X

*Gina's eyes started to tear up, those words hurted her no one would ever understand how she feels.*
"Hey Gi, you okay?" Ricky says after he finishes singing.
"It's just... I really like you Ricky, even before homecoming at the skate park it was something about you that intrigued me, I know your dating Nini I just had to tell you." Gina says while shaking nervously.
"I...I gotta go." Ricky gets up and walks away.
"Ricky wait!" Gina yells.
*Gina was hurt. It felt like the time Ricky told her the story about the time Nini first said I love you and he froze. It was like Ricky has issues with his feelings.Gina couldn't do nothing but cry & be angry at the universe, Gina left to go back home after crying for like 20 minutes.*
Ricky
I saw Gina walking towards me while I was playing guitar, she seemed kinda down so I asked what was wrong and she said she broke up with Ej, A part of me was happy because I really kinda like Gi but that was wrong because Im in love with Nini. I decided to sing her one of my favorite songs to cheer her up and I seen a tear fall down her face. I asked her what was wrong and she told me SHE LIKES ME & I froze like an idiot just like I did with Nini. I was in shock and had no words to say to Gina, so I walked away and left all I could hear was her yelling my name but I never turned around. I felt so bad about not saying anything now I know Gina is going to hate me.

Monday
The Next Day at Gina & Ash's house

*It was Monday morning at the Caswell house which it was back to school from the weekend. It was almost time for the school musical again in a week, Gina dreaded it because she had the lead with Ricky.* *Gina got up to the smell of waffles Ashlyn parents were back but not for long because they are always on business trips, Gina gets up out of her bed and heads to the bathroom she gets in the shower and brushes her teeth, she throws on a blue cropped cardigan with some high waisted jeans and some converse, Gina then heads downstairs to say good morning to everyone.*
"Hey, good morning everyone." Gina smiles.
"Hi sweetie." Mr & Mrs Caswell Greet her kindly.
"So, how are things with you and Ej?" Mrs.Caswell says while typing on her laptop.
*Gina almost choked on her waffle after hearing the words Mrs.Caswell said so Gina had to come up with a lie.*
"We are doing good, he's so sweet to me." Gina gives a fake small laugh.
"That's so good, I'm glad he's treating you good well you girls have to go to school now, Ej is outside in his car waiting." Mrs.Caswell says.
*As the girls are heading out the door Ashlyn looks to Gina and asks her is she going to ride with them.*
"Hey Gi, Are you going to ride with us?" Ashlyn questions Gina. "No I'm good I'll walk, I kinda need to clear my head of things anyway." Gina smiles.
"You sure?" Ashlyn asks.
"Yeah I'm sure, see you at school." Gina smiles and heads out the door.

*As Gina heads out the door she couldn't help but to stare at Ej who was staring back at her. It felt like they were staring at each other for 10 seconds. Gina then Bit her bottom lip and snapped out of it. she started walking and noticed Ej's car breeze pass her. She then let out a sigh and started to put her AirPods in and listens to that way by Tate McRae.*

I know what you mean when you act like that You don't know it's breaking my heart Said that it was just never gonna happen Then almost kissed me in the dark Every time we talk it just hurts so bad 'Cause I don't even know what we are I don't even know where to start But I can play the part
X

*Gina finally arrived at school where she felt even more alone and she seen the typical Nini And Ricky cuddle up smiling by her locker. She never understood why Nini locker was next to hers. Gina walked to her locker and that's where she made eye contact with Ricky and quickly looked away.*
"Oh, Hey Gina." Nini fake smiles in her face.
"Um hey." Gina arches her eyebrow.
*Nini gets a little closer to Gina while Ricky was on his phone, Mind Ricky was avoiding Gina ever since yesterday night.*
"I hope nothing bad happens to you during rehearsals." Nini whispers and laughs in Gina's ear.
"Why would you say that." Gina questions her.
"Oh, Nothing Bye we have to go." Nini laughs and walks away with Ricky.
*Gina was left questioned about why Nini said that & she was hurt about Ricky avoiding her.*

Hey Guys, I know there's been a lot of controversial things going around about Tim & Joshua but I'm just going to focus on the characters in the show and not about the real world negativity :) but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took a week to make because this was my longest chapter ever & I just wanna make the Rina Fans Happy. -K❤️