When I look at you

Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you
When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you
X

-Thursday Morning-
Gina
I get up excitedly because tomorrow is the Beauty & The Beast Musical and I hangout with Bryce on Saturday. I shower and brush my teeth, I then put on cropped white Cami and a blue cardigan on top of it with some skinny jeans and black converse. This time I was the first one up I head downstairs and make some eggs and turkey bacon for Me and Ash. I hear a knock at the door and open it.

"Hey Ej." I smile and embrace him in a hug.
"Hey sugarplum." Ej says.
"Heyy I said don't call me that." Gina laughs and pushes him playfully.
"It's bacon and eggs on the table if you want any." Gina says.
"Cool." Ej smiles and walks in the kitchen.

"Ash breakfast is ready!" Gina yells up the stairs.

A few minutes later
"So Gi, are you excited for the musical tomorrow?" Ashlyn questions her.
"I'm kinda nervous." Gina says.
"You Gina porter nervous." Ashlyn and Ej says with shocked eyes.
"Yeah I'm kinda doing the play with Ricky so." Gina crosses her arms.
"Aw Gi, you're going to do just fine." Ej smiles and pats her shoulder.
"Anyways let's get to school." Ashlyn says.

-At School-
Gina
I walk into the school doors I take a deep breath and walk to my locker, where I was greeted by Bryce.

"Wow Gina you look, Wow."
"Thanks you look wow too." Gina blushes and smiles.

" Gina blushes and smiles

"So about Saturday." Gina says.
"It's a surprise." Bryce says.

-The Bell Rings-
Bryce grabs Gina by her hand and drags her to their first class of the day. As they walk in the class still holding hands Ricky glares Bryce down like he is going to attack him.

"Okay class take your seats." Ms.Garcia says.

Gina and Bryce run and take take their seats, time goes by after all their classes now it's lunch.

-At Lunch-
Gina and Bryce grab lunch and sit next to Big Red and Ashlyn. As the group was talking Nini and Ricky walked up to the table holding hands and sat down.

"Hey guys, who's the new boy?" Nini smirks.
"Hey I'm Bryce nice to meet you." Bryce smiles and waves.
"So Bryce I haven't seen you around." Nini says.
"well I came two days but you know I have to keep a low profile." Bryce says.
"Fun, so anyways we are having a musical tomorrow, you should totally come." Nini smiles.
"Yeah sounds fun, I'll come." Bryce says.

Gina rolls her eyes and gets up and walks out of the lunch room and Ashlyn runs and follows her out.

"Hey! Gina wait up." Ashlyn yells.
"Not the time Ash." Gina turns around and says to her.
"Hey you can talk to me I'm your bestie." Ashlyn says.
"Nini that's the problem she's everywhere I go, and you see how she was all on Bryce while next to Ricky." Gina says as she crosses her arms.
"Aw it looks you like Bryce." Ashlyn smiles.
"I just met him two days ago but yeah he's really cute." Gina says.
"Aweee." Ashlyn screeches.
"But I feel bad for Ricky, He doesn't deserve Nini she is just a awful person." Gina says.

As Gina says that she stops in her tracks, Ricky heard what she said about Nini. All Gina could do was look shocked.

"Wow Gina, how low of you." Ricky crosses his arms.
"Ricky I-." Gina gets cut off.
"Gina you can talk about me but you can't about Nini." Ricky steps up to Gina.
"I-." Gina couldn't get her words out.
"Save it, I'll see you at the Musical tomorrow." Ricky says and walks back in the lunch room.

All Gina and Ashlyn could do was stand in shock. Gina runs up to Ashlyn and cries on her shoulder. Time goes by and the school day is over, Gina and Ashlyn head home.

-At Ashlyn and Gina's House-
Gina
So as we get home I run upstairs and slam my door and scream, I stayed in my room for a good two hours until I heard a knock it was Ej.

"Gina I know your in there." Ej says as he taps on the door.
"Come in." Gina says.
"Hey I wanted to see if you were okay." Ej says as he flops on Gina's bed.
"It's Ricky we argued and he got in my face." Gina says.
"What?! He did what now!" Ej slams his hand on the bed and gets up.
"Ej calm down please." Gina says astounded.
"I'll hurt him." Ej face turns red.
"Stop Ej please." Gina sheds a tear.
"I'll be back." Ej says as he walks out the door.
"No please it's not worth it." Gina sheds a tear and grabs Ej wrist.
"No Gina I have some words to say to Ricky." Ej pushes Gina away and walks out the door and goes to his car.

Nooo, The last thing Gina screams and cries as Ej drives off.

Just a short chapter this week :) by what do you think is going to happen later that night and on the day of the musical?! Hope you are enjoying this chapter so far-Kaya❤️