😈 | Prologue

...

Felix is laying in his bed when a loud knock is heard from his front door. He looks at the time on his alarm clock next to his bed, reading that it's 11:23 pm, before getting up and heading to his door. He has no idea who it could be, so he grabs an old book and slowly approaches the door.

He grabs the door and swings the door open ready to strike the person on the other side until he sees who it was.

"Han Jisung, what in the frick are you doing at my apartment at 11 at night?" Felix says as he drops his 'weapon' and lets the other in.

Jisung can't resist rolling his eyes before walking inside. "I live right down the hall you big dummy," Jisung says like Felix had no idea. Felix closes his door and locks it back before following the other to the living room.

They both sit down and Felix waits for Jisung to explain his sudden appearance. "So, you know how I have been seeing Minho?" He asks to start the conversation and Felix just nods to show he does know.

"Well, he has a race tomorrow and I can come with but I need to bring a friend so I'm not alone," Jisung says quickly but Felix catches every word. He knows what Jisung is going to get at and is already prepared to turn him down until he sees the desperate look in Jisung's eyes.

He tries to ignore it though, "haven't you gone with just him before?"

Jisung deflated at the questions and nods before giving his reasoning, "I have but it's boring when you don't know anyone in the crowd. So I was thinking that if I brought you along with me, we could have fun together!"

Felix wants to reject but the excitement in Jisung's face just makes it so hard to turn him down.

"Alright, I will go with you but I refuse to participate in anything illegal," Felix says before receiving a big hug from the other. "That's why I love you," Jisung says as he pulls away with a big smile. Felix returns the smile but a little more gentle.

He walks Jisung to the door as the other gives him the details about when they are leaving the next day.

Felix waves him off before closing and locking his door and heading to bed so he can make it to work on time tomorrow.

Edited