😈 | 8

...

Both boys let out high-pitched screams at the loud noise from behind them. Jisung didn't even look or wait around to find out what it was as he took off down the stairs.

He had fear running through him as he went straight to a surprised Minho and jumped into his arms. He let out tiny sobs as he held tightly onto the back of the other's shirt. His head was pressed against the taller male's shoulder and feels himself calm down only a little when a protective hand made its way around his waist.

Minho feels worried and anger go through him at the sight and sound of his baby being so upset. He shushes the boy and rubs his back while also cradling his head to calm him down.

While Jisung was being comforted, Felix was not doing much better.

The moment there was a loud crash, Felix immediately let out a tiny scream and curled in on himself in a protective manner. He doesn't have as bad of a fear of these types of things as Jisung but he still feels slight fear go through him at the surprise. He feels small tears build up but tries to push them down as he looks for what made that sudden noise.

He turns in his seat to see a flustered Chan standing there with a broken table in front of him and different car parts laying around it. The older has a guilty look on his face as he looks to the younger and immediately approaches him once he assessed the situation in front of him.

"I'm so sorry Felix, I didn't mean to scare you like that," he apologizes as he wiped some of the tears that Felix didn't even know he let slip. "It's fine, you just surprised me," Felix says as he tries to hide his embarrassment with a fake smile.

Both of their attention is brought to Minho when he walks up the stairs with an upset Jisung wrapped around him. The boy is no longer panicking but still has silent tears going down his face.

Felix feels immediate guilt take over at the sight and puts his head down to hide the new tears starting to build up. He was the one that wanted to watch the show so bad that Jisung had to go behind Minho's back about it. He feels like such a bad friend and starts to let tears shed as he hears Minho's steps get closer.

He was expecting Minho to get angry and start yelling about who made Jisung this upset but is surprised by what he does. Minho sits down in the rolling chair that once had Jisung in it and sets it in front of Felix with his boyfriend still wrapped around him.

Jisung is starting to slowly drift off to sleep from the adrenaline rush he just had starting to fade away.

Felix still doesn't look up to the other until his hand is gently grabbed by a much warmer one. He looks up to see that Minho has no anger but only worry in his eyes.

Minho can tell that Felix is just as upset as Jisung but for a different reason. "Hey Felix, what happened," he asked in a gentle tone that threw off everyone that was secretly listening from the bottom floor. They were all expecting him to start going off immediately when he got up there to find out what happened.

Felix feels more tears go down his face as he tries to think of how to explain. "We-well, I wanted to watch this dr-drama that was on Netflix but it wasn't available on your account. But Jisung got into Chan's so that we could watch it," Felix then started to cry out as he tries to finish what he was saying, "but I didn't know it would be so violent. I thought it was just mature for other reasons, not that. And now Jisung is going to hate me because I got him to watch that and I know he hates violence and I should have known better."

Felix started to cry into his hands as he felt so much guilt go through him. Everyone who is in the garage hearts breaks at Felix's words. Hyunjin can feel himself wanting to just go comfort the boy but holds himself back while pretending to look at the papers on his table.

Minho on the other hand knows that Felix blames himself for most things that go wrong, and always feels guilty for things that are out of his control. So he knows how to handle this situation. He gently moves closer to the boy while trying not to wake up Jisung and takes Felix's hands into his hand.

"Felix, baby. You know Jisung would never blame you even if it was your fault. Just know though, it is not your fault. You had no way to know that the show would be like that. And you can make your own decisions too, so don't always try and feel like you have to bend to others." Minho smile when Felix finally looks up at him with shining and hopeful eyes.

"He won't be mad at me?" Felix asked in a small voice as he whips his eyes with his sleeves. Minho nods his head with a sweet smile and reaches over the table to grab the pink-haired boy a tissue.

Minho feels relief as he sees Felix calm down but knows there will be another situation to handle when Jisung wakes up.

Edited