😈 | 14

...

Felix nearly passes out at the sight he is met with.

Hyunjin was standing outside his door in all black from his ripped jeans and Vans to his black graphic t-shirt. His hair was newly cut and dyed to red, the long hair now at a slightly shorter length unstyled. The red hair looks a little damp due to a light drizzle that Felix can hear outside. There was only a little white coming from the shirt's graphics and silver from his earrings that seemed to only add to the attractiveness that radiated off the older man. (AN: I just wrote a whole paragraph thirsting over Hyunjin... just girl boss things.)

Hyungjin almost smirks at the way the other looks stunned but soon gets too caught up in the cute sight in front of him. Felix looked so soft in his outfit and when the red-haired male finally spotted the freckles he hasn't seen on the male before, he can feel his knees weaken in the slightest at the stars in the boy's skin. The only thing that brings them out of admiring each other, is the sound of Hyunjin's phone ding.

"Are you ready to go?" the taller questions as he shoves his hands into his jean pockets to try and calm his nerves. Felix can only nod as he turns and grabs his keys and wallet before turning back and following the older after locking and securing his door. They both quietly make their way down to the parking lot and get into Hyunjin's sleek car.

The blond is immediately hit with the smell of something so unique of a mix of strawberries and wood but it oddly fits Hyunjin. The car is silent while they make their way there with only the music from the radio calming both boys slightly.

About halfway there, while they were about the make a turn, someone pulls out in front of the car and Hyunjin reacts fast as he slams over the break and sticks his arm out protectively to the passenger's seat.

The arm prevents Felix from lurching too far forward and he grabs the arm in surprise as Hyunjin honks his horn loudly at the car that cut him off while giving him the bird. Once the red-haired male can make the turn and gets to a good cruising speed, he turns his eyes to Felix for a second and feels guilt when sees the boy still clutching his arm with an anxious look on his face.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry that others drivers can be idiots sometimes. If I could, I would give that person a piece of my mind," Hyunjin says as he tries to get the younger to calm down. It seems to work as the other seems to loosen his grip on the arm a lot and takes a couple of breaths to calm down his racing heart.

After making his heart calm down and letting go of the other arm, Felix feels a blush come up his face at the way he reacted and now feels embarrassed. "I'm fine, and sorry for grabbing your arm like that," he says as he turns his head away to hide the reddened cheeks he has now.

Hyunjin sees this and has to resist reaching out and pinching the other cheek while saying, "Don't apologize, it's natural to get scared when something like that happens. Cars are scary because you have to trust other people and sometimes, that trust can't be met with safety in some cases," Hyunjin says as he turns into the racing area and moves through the crowd of people that are muffled from inside the car.