Forewords

Thank you for clicking on this story, I really appreciate it!

This is an Attack on Titan fanfiction that is mainly Erwin Smith x my oc, Eveline. I was first going to call her Odilia but realized after writing several chapters that it sounded too evil-ish for her personality. so in case I accidentally have called her Odilia somewhere, it's just by mistake.

Now, I do not own Attack on Titan nor any artwork I use, except I say otherwise. but I have made up some new concepts into the Attack on Titan world, such as a "King's Nurse" which is basically just any well-educated nurse. I have not seen any proper nurse-uniforms in the anime so I have designed my own. I thought first that I should keep it time-accurate but then realized that Nah let's not do that. So I made a rough design of the uniform, quite simple, but ill put it at the end of this chapter. as I said, it's very rough, so please be nice haha.

I myself am not a big fan of when authors on here say that oh I'm so bad at grammar, this is a bad story, and so on. like, have some confidence, please. I find that it can affect my reading experience. But I want to let you know that English is not my native language, but I would say that I'm quite good at it anyways. so if you find some grammatical mistake or maybe a character says something that is like "people don't speak like that" let me know! I want to learn and get better so I can make better content on here.

and yes, the name is inspired by Game of Thrones. there might also be references to other fictional works, such as some Swedish kid's stories from my childhood. I might do some info at the end of those chapters, for those interested.

Also TW, there might be some suggestive parts in the story, no full-on smut, I promise. there's also some quite bloody and gorey stuff described because it's AoT so uknow. There might also be some talk about suicide and depression. Also the relationship between the mc and Erwin Smith contains a age gap that some might not be comfortable with.

don't be afraid to comment and vote and such! Now, enjoy!

Also, please no manga spoilers in the comments. They will be deleted. Thank you for understanding

(her eyes are more grey-ish, green will be too much like Eren, and that's not what I'm going for)