Chapter 6 - Celina

(Y/N) just entered the Ice field.

"That one almost got me..." she thought. "(F/N), (S/N), I'll use Rise Falcon and Dark Rebellion without shame! I promise!" she said out loud, pulling the mentioned cards out of her pocket. She continued to walk a bit, until three men, dressed in some kind of a blue uniform blocked her way.

"This is where the game ends, Celina. You're going back to the Academia with us." said one of them.

"Obelisk force?" thought the girl. "Celina? Who is that? Look, there must be a misunderstanding, I have no idea who you're talking about." she spoke, backing away.

"Trying to fool us?" said the second soldier, activating his duel disk. The other two did the same.

"If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you'll get!" said (Y/N) and activated her own disk.

The duel went on smoothly, the female was even overpowering the three. But then, one of them used a Trap card that let only Fusion monsters attack. 

The female drew a card. Before she flipped it over, a thought rushed to her head. "Crap. The only thing that can save me now is Deactivation. Unless-"

"Didn't you say something about using it without shame?"

The (H/C)'s eyes widened. Woah. Was she going nuts? She just hear a voice in the back of her head.

"I'll figure this out later." she told herself. But then she realized, she had to look at the card. So she did.

Polymerization.

The (E/C) eyes became big once again.

"The Professor is waiting. We don't have all day." one of the Obelisk Force soldiers exclaimed.

"I guess it'll have to do the trick for now." (Y/N) thought and did something she never thought she would. She let out a sigh and spoke.

"I fuse two Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragons together to summon Supreme King Starving Venom!"

The three Fusionites smirked.

"So you finally decided to blow your cover, huh Celina?" the last of them said.

"I am not Celina." (Y/N) said in a cold tone, while gesturing something to Pandemic Dragon, who was on the Field from the start of the duel. The ATKs of the soldiers' Ancient Gear Dogs lowered by 1000. So did the girl's Life Points.

"What did she just do?!" freaked out one of them.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). And I will not let you get away with what you did to my home and loved ones." As she finished the last sentence, the duel ended. The three males flew about 30 feet away. When (Y/N) approached them, they were still on the ground.

"Celina, please! We can talk this out-" pleaded the one that spoke to the girl first.

"I told you I am not that Celina of yours!" screamed the (H/C). She walked away as the wind blew the cards of once living people off the ground.

Hello peeps! 

How are you all? It's been 4 months since I last updated, so I decided that it would be nice if I squeezed a chapter out of my head, even if just a short one. I'll give you another one on Friday.

So, I've come up with something. I really can't write another duel chapter, but the storyline of the series follows a duel in the Lava field. If any of you wants to write that chapter, PM me! I'll give you full credit to the chapter, so don't worry. 

Basically, the whole thing is about Shay and (Y/N) wanting to participate in the duel Gog and the others have with Obelisk Force. Wait until I publish the next chapter for more details and to get a hold of where the duel happens and what obstacles the characters have to get through.

Thank you for reading my book, it means alot to me.

Stay safe and I love you all!

-Blacklie