Chapter 7 - Obelisk Force again

(Y/N) walked to the Ancient Ruins. Just in time. The first thing she saw when she entered the field was Shay falling down the stairs of a big shrine. A girl, most likely Zuzu ran after him.

"Oh my god, can't I leave him alone for a single day?!" yelled the (E/C) girl through gritted teeth. She stormed off to the two.

"Next time be more careful where you step, birdbrain." she scolded the wounded male as she hung his arm over her shoulder. 

"I can walk on my own, wyrmling." he hissed back.

"Pretty sure you have some serious injuries." finally spoke the other girl.

"Zuzu, back off. They're my prey. I'll just have two in one catch." the last sentence was said as he looked at (Y/N). "Wait a minute, you're not-"

He got cut off by the purple haired girl.

"I activate a Spell - Lunar Eclipse!"

Black smoke covered the field. The three ran off.

"Goddamnit, Celina!" he yelled as he lost the trio.

They ran to the lava field. Soon after they entered, Shay collapsed. 

Celina quickly kneeled down next to him and felt around his back to make sure his spine was undamaged. When she moved to his torso, Shay grunted and flinched. She stopped, but then touched it again.

"It's not broken, but it cracked. You have to be very careful so it doesn't break." she then announced, standing up again.

(Y/N) helped the golden eyed guy up.

"You know that from just feeling the wound?" she asked.

"I always had a talent of treating injuries I guess." Celina replied.

The (H/C) noticed that Shay was shaking. She placed her pointer and middle finger on one of the veins on his neck. She counted his heartbeats and after ten seconds removed her hand.

"Your heart rate is dangerously high. How long was the duel?" the (E/C) eyed girl finally spoke.

"The whole night I guess..." the male replied.

"You guess?! The whole night?! You could've passed out, or even worse! Just remember how that rat Sora had to be hospitalized because of exhaustion! " (Y/N) flipped out.

"If you don't have eyes, I'm still alive and alright." stated Shay.

"Shut it you two. We have to continue before Obelisk Force finds-" Celina started, but got cut off.

The three of the previously mentioned soldiers appeared.

"...us." the girl finished.

Some kind of a ninja then appeared next to them.

"Moonshadow! Just in time." Celina said again. "Did you see Sora anywhere near?"

"My brother Sunshadow will take care of him. Our concern should be getting your friend somewhere safe." Moonshadow said, eyeing Shay.

Then, the duel started.

Hello y'all!

So, if you read the last chapter, you know that I requested help writing the next chapter. If you wish to help me, I'll gladly accept. The chapter will be fully credited to you. There's no deadlines, take as long as you want.

Stay safe!

-Blacklie