Chapter 2 - I'm not the only one?

"Ugh...Wha...What happened? Ouch...my head..." (Y/N) questioned, sitting up. She wanted to feel her head, if nothing was broken, but as soon as she lifted her wrist off the ground, it started stinging with pain. The girl grasped it with her left hand. "I-Is it broken?" she thought. Then, she felt around her wrist. "No, it's not broken, just a spring." she mumbled under her breath.

"Where even am I?" the (H/C) spoke out louder, looking around herself. She was sitting in a dark alley. It wasn't destroyed, so that gave her the information she needed. "That's not home." she knew right away. She stood up and walked out of the alley. She saw a beautiful city. She saw a couple passing by and heard their chat.

"Man, this Paradise City really is a paradise city!" said the male one of the pair.
"Yeah! I can't wait till we move here!" replied the female part.
"Paradise City..." mumbled (Y/N) as they went by.
"From what (F/N) told me, Fusion invaded XYZ dimension too. And this doesn't look like a city that would be split in half for money... So I'm either in Fusion or Standard." the girl thought. "Nope. Definitely Standard." She saw a group of kids, 10 or 11 passing by. "If it was Fusion, they'd already be at the Academia"

(Y/N) started walking around the city. Some parts looked very similar to Claire City, her hometown. As she was walking she saw some kids dueling.
"That's so cute." she thought. Then, she remembered how she and her brother/sister (S/N) used to duel. The girl looked down and gripped the Starving Venom in her pocket. It wasn't long until evening came. (Y/N) decided to sleep under the bridge in the less populated part of the city. She sat down and pulled out the card (F/N) gave to her before she left.

"Why did you do this (F/N)? I thought we made a promise to go down  together. No sacrifices, remember?" the girl said as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "But I'll save you. I will save you no matter what!" she promised and wiped the tears away. She put Supreme King in her pocket, rolled on her side and fell into a dreamless sleep. A few days passed and everything was the same. Wake up, search for Fusion, find food, go to sleep. It all went like that until one evening.

(Y/N) was walking in an alley, watching the sunset. Then, suddenly, a guy with a mask on appeared. The girl quickly put on her own mask, her goggles and a mouth guard.
"Me, you. Duel." said the guy.
"I don't know who you are, but no need to ask me twice." replied the (E/C) eyed female.
"Duel!" they both yelled in unison.

"I'll go first! I draw!" said (Y/N) as she pulled a card off the top of her deck. "Heh. Couldn't have asked for a better hand. I set the Pendulum scale between 1 and 8. Now I can summon monsters with scales between 2 and 7 at the same time, so say hello to Odd-Eyes Unicorn and Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix!" said the girl as she summoned her monsters.

"You're going to have to do much better if you want to beat me!" commented the girl's opponent.
"Oh I'm not done yet." she replied. "I summon Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius and activate its effect. Once per turn, the turn it was summoned, I can summon a Level 4 or a lower Level 'Raidraptor' monster from my hand. And I summon Raidraptor - Singing Lanius!" She paused a bit then continued. "Now, I overlay. Come forth! Rank 4! Xyz Dragon Dark Rebellion!"

"Where did you get that card?! You stole it from Yuto! And you stole my cards too!" yelled the guy (Y/N) was dueling.
"Who the hell are you talking about? I had those cards since I started dueling. And no, your cards are still in your deck. You can check it when we finish the duel. Or maybe you'll be lucky and draw one of them during the duel." replied (Y/N). "I set a card face down and end my turn."

"My turn! I draw!" said the male. "I guess you were right. My cards are still in my deck." he said looking at the card he had just drawn. It was Vanishing Lanius. "I summon Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius and activate its effect. I won't waste my time explaining it to you, I assume you already know it. I summon another Vanishing Lanius from my hand and activate its effect. Fly on the field, Fuzzy Lanius. And now, I overlay! Rank 4! Come forth! Raidraptor - Rise Falcon!"

(Y/N) felt a strong pain in her chest. She didn't react.
"I detach one of Rise Falcon's overlay units. It allows my Raptor to gain the ATK of all special summoned monsters on the field. And that is 6100 ATK points! Now, Rise Falcon! Attack!"
The girl grinned.
"You thought I would be so easy to take out? I activate my trap, Sakuretsu Armor! If a monster declares an attack, I can target that monster and destroy it!" (Y/N) yelled. "What?!" shouted the male. His monster was destroyed. "I set a face down and end my turn..."

"I draw!" said the female. "Just what I needed. I tribute both my Pendulum monsters! I Tribute summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Now, Dark Rebellion, attack him!"
"Good try, but I activate a trap, Shadow Spell! Your monster looses 700 ATK and it lasts as long as it's on the field." said the Raidraptor user.
"But you still take 1800 damage." said (Y/N).

"My turn. I draw. I summon Raidraptor - Singing Lanius, use its effect and summon King Lanius. I tribute them and summon Raidraptor - Wild Vulture. Wild Vulture, attack Dark Rebellion!" said the male. Dark Rebellion was destroyed and the girl took 200 damage. But she still had 3800 LP wile her opponent only 2200 LP. "I end my turn." finished the male.

"I draw!" said (Y/N) and drew. "Heh. You thought you made a difference? I summon Blackwing - Oroshi the squall. But that's not it, I now tune my two monsters together! Synchro summon! Level 9! Rise, Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon!"

"You're from LDS, aren't you?" said the guy in a disgusted voice.
"No. A self-taught duelist. Now, Azure-Eyes, attack Wild Vulture!"
"I still take only 500 damage." commented the male. His Life Points dropped to 1700.

"I draw!" he said. "Let's make a deal, shall we? If I win, you tell me everything you know about Yuto."
"And if I win, you tell me everything you know about Fusion." said (Y/N).
"Deal!" said the guy.

"Now, let's continue the duel. I summon Raidraptor - Avenge Vulture and activate a spell, The Raptor Nest. Now, I can add one Level 4 or lower 'Raidraptor' monster from my deck to my hand, and it will be another Avenge Vulture. I use the first one's effect and summon the second one. I overlay! Come forth! Rank 3! Raidraptor - Force Strix! I detach one of its overlay units. Your monster cannot use its effects till the end of the next turn."

"I draw!" said the (H/C) girl. She looked at her card, then at her opponent. She grinned. "I Pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! But once again, that's not it. I activate a spell, Spiral Flame Strike. I use its second effect. I add one Level 7 Odd-Eyes Pendulum monster from my deck to my hand. I choose another Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! And I summon it with the already set Pendulum Scale. Now, I overlay the two dragons. Come forth! Rank 7! Odd-Eyes Dark Rebellion!" She summoned one of her favorite monsters.

"What?! A Rank 7 monster with 3000 ATK?!" her opponent gasped.
"You guessed it! Now, Odd-Eyes Rebellion! Attack his Force Strix!"
The male was sent flying to a wall as his Life Points dropped down to zero. (Y/N) walked over to him. "Now talk." she said.

The guy looked up to her. She could his eyes trough his goggles. They were filled with shock and pain. The (H/C) looked to the wall the boy landed on. There were cracks all over it. (Y/N) was terrified at her actions, but she couldn't show fear on the outside.

"The LDS company works close with Academia. They're teaching their students how to fight, so they can send them to Fusion. The CEO of LDS is the Professor's son." said the guy.
"Good." replied (Y/N). "You know, even if you won, I already told you, I have no idea about that Yuto of yours. My brother gave me Dark Rebellion a long time ago. And just in case we meet again, I have Rise Falcon too. Now goodbye." the girl finished and turned her back to leave.

"You're not from this dimension too, are you?" asked the man as she was leaving.
"Too? You're not from here?" she said and spun around again.
"No." the bird-obsessed male replied.
"Me neither." said (Y/N) and left.

---------------------------------------
Hello dear readers!
Thank you so much for actually clicking on this book, it means a lot to me. I'm sorry it took so long to write another chapter, school and stuff. I'll start writing a new chapter right when I see someone read this one too, so don't worry about that. This one was longer than the last one, but it was worth it.

Comment please, so I know what to fix about the book and so I'll know who is the wonderful reader ^-^

Stay safe!

xX_Blacklie_Xx

Edit: I was rereading this and found a lot of spelling mistakes. I was writing this on my phone, it makes sense I guess. I'm so sorry if this affected anyone's reading experience.