Chapter 1 - Part I

Biana Vacker POV

Biana rubbed her temples. Evergreen was whining again and it was the sixth time. Tan was snoring next to her, but Biana was worried he would get angry if she woke him up.
What are you thinking, Biana? Evergreen is also his child. Biana angrily thought to herself. So she raised her bolster, and smacked Tam's leg with it.

No response.

She smacked harder on his body.

No response.

"TAM SONG-I MEAN VACKER" she shouted, and this time he jolted awake and immediately went into a defensive position around Biana.

"Where are the hamburgers?" he asked sternly, while holding up an imaginary bread-knife as if it could slice hamburger bread into two. Biana giggled, and used her hand to smack Tam's head one more time.

Instantly he dropped and sat glumly on the bed. "There's only one source for that kind of whining. Why do kids enjoy it? It damages their throats." he grunted, and trudged out to mollify Evergreen (for Harry Potter readers-for some reason at first i typed Evergreen's name as 'Astoria Greengrass' idk why).

Biana smiled slyly, and pulled out her Imparter,
"Keefe Sencen." she announced, clear and firm

The Imparter flashed bright blue, and one second later, Keefe answered the Imparter.

"Help." he whispered, voice cracking.

Biana only smirked, and put her hand on her hips.

*cue dramatic music*

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN

what happened...though with Keefe it could be anything..........

sTaY tUnEd