-epilogue-

Councillor Emery cleared his throat.
"Attention, to everyone. I have called everyone here today as I am being forced to announce that the Chandelitz species be part of...us." he dragged out his words.

every single councillor gathered that day was either green as shrek, or white as toilet paper. the whole elvin community had gathered, and was disgusted by the chandelitz baby being cradled in he arms of a walking talking chandelier ina teal dress, matching the fathers eyes. But the father was nowhere to be seen.

he was outside with biana, puking and cussing at the chandelier, who had now put him in this spot. sophie and keefe had insisted they didn't want lucas to hear about this, so they had stayed home to take care of him.

everyone was surprised and scared of the domineering and weird chandelier that wanted to have a chandelitz species. they could've have easily destroyed her with their outstanding abilities yet noone chose to eliminate her. or her baby, for that matter. maybe the elvin species just knew to respect a new species and give it a chance.

well excuse fitz muttering that they should just get rid of the baby and chandelier-everybody's problems will be solved.

------------

~back in the past, when fitz first saw chandy~

     My mind curled in horror as I found out the darned chandelier was controlling my thoughts. that meant if someone chose to read my mind now, they would see me falling in love with the chandelier.

i learnt about hypnosis during my telepathy sessions with my ex-telepathy mentor. it was a rare skill,and those who could do it had no reason to perform it.

but for some reason this chandelier managed to master it. was it a morgrified person? i found that could no longer think anymore. a pain so jaring took over my head and body, fake thoughts overwhelming me.

goodbye, real self.

endless days of pain, endurance, and torture.

then came the day i found out she was pregnant. the chandelier. the news was so alarming it snapped me out of my hypnotised state. the chandelier had to tie me up in the kitchen and perform her little mind tricks again.

sophie and the rest visited, and i wished i could voice out-scream out what was happening. but i couldnt. my own voice had failed me.

now cue massive chaos when the chandelier started talking in front of the whole elvin community. the goblins and ogres both didnt trust her, and the dwarves decided to have nothing to do with this. the gnomes happily(but awkwardly) accepted her.

------------------------- end of flashback

15 YEARS LATER

Lucas is 18. Evergreen is 16.

Keefe, Sophie and the gang have not aged at all, though they're technically already in their thirties

linh and wylie decided to live in the forbidden cities right after the chandelitz species was announced.

speaking of which, the chandelitz species now has about 20 of them. Chandy is the queen.

fitz spent two years having therapy sessions but as of now is back to his normal self and happily joins and has fun with his friends. He plans on becoming a Councillor, never getting married.

-------------------------- the short story of evergreen and lucas (levergreen ship name???)

    "good morning prodigies!" magnate leto's voice boomed through the halls. Evergreen Vacker stuck close to Lucas Foster-Ruewen. 

The two are the most popular kids in Foxfire, but they still chose to stay as 'nerdy kids'. Lucas loved psychology and physics. his ability was an empath and charger. remember, he was adopted so he wouldnt have inherited keefe and sophies genetics.

evergreen was a vanisher and polygot. her hobbies were dancing and writing. biana vacker was often a source of inspiration. who knew evergreens mother had gone through so much? especially about love?

lucas cleared hi throat and begged himself not to blush or laugh. even though he was adopted, he had keefe sencen's looks and character. keefe often didnt believe that he was adopted. oh, and often told lucas that he was a proud father.

"well, i might have accidentally bought an extra ticket to see a flasher show in Atlantis. wanna come?" 

"sure."

Although Evergreen said it so casually, inside she was screaming and jumping up and down. She always thought Lucas considered her as a little sister-maybe he didn't.

Then she hugged her books tightly, a skip in her step as she walked to her first session.

---

[in atlantis after the show]

Lucas blew out a breath he had been holding. Now was the perfect time to ask her to the first foxfire prom (his mom had suggested it in efforts to ship him and evergreen). 

"Sodoyouwanttogotopromwithme?" he blurted out, hands fidgeting in his pockets. Evergreen pecked him on the cheek.

"What makes you think I'd say no?" she smirked, held out her home crystal, and leaped away.

--------------

So i guess that's kinda it, if you want anything else then you can comment it down! I'll definitely add on to it.

BYEEEEEEE 

IM SAD TO SEE CHANDELITZ GO BUT EH

BYE AGAIN:D