Chapter 2

"Wait do you have a name?" Sophie asked gently, placing the little boy on the edge of their king-sized bed. He pulled at the lilac sheets and gurgled.

Keefe watched, and sighed dreamily. The perfect son. The perfect son, though, needs the perfect name.

"How about Keefe Junior?" he suggested, walking over to Sophie and strangled her with an affectionate hug, knowing it could hypnotise her into saying yes.

She quickly pulled away. "Nuh-uh. I'm not having my husband be a narcissist." she lectured, and started trying to put the boy to sleep.

"Hmph. To prove I have the right to name him.." he strided over and playfully pulled away Sophie's hands, which were trying to wrestle the boy's to go to bed. He tickled the boy, and put him in the air like Superman. Lastly, he swooped the boy in the sky into under the warm comforter of the bed, patting his tuft of blond hair before kissing him on the head goodnight.

The boy broke into snores immediately.

Keefe turned around to face Sophie.

"What did I tell 'ya? You're gonna need me every night now, Foster." he smirked, and pulled Sophie in closer.

"I love you and I can't live without you." Sophie immediately said, and the two flopped on the bed, boy in the middle, sleeping like they had never slept before.

                                                                                             : :

    third person pov, the gang along with the children meet up in a shopping centre in Atlantis.

"Hello-o girlies!" Marella sashayed over to Linh, Sophie and Biana, leaving Dex behind. 

"Hi Marella! Long time no see!" Linh greeted, along with Biana and Sophie.

"OMG Evergreen! Hello girl!" she booped little Evergreen on the nose. Evergreen released a cuteeee giggle.

"AWWWWW." the young women chanted and gushed.

"Oh, Sophie? Don't you have someone to introduce today?" Biana asked slyly, glancing over at Keefe who was piggy-backing a small blonde boy who was sleeping. Fitz, Dex and Tam were already marvelling at him.

"Great. Another replica of Sencen to deal with." the girls could hear Tam scoff grumpily.

"OH MY GODS Sophie! you adopted?" Marella asked, pushing her way over to Keefe, where she bent her head to look at the boy.

"He's so cute|!" Linh admired, combing his silky blond hair.

"What's his name?" Biana asked eagerly. Keefe looked tempted to answer' Keefe Junior', but was silenced with Sophie threatening glare. Perhaps even transmitting to him.

"He's called Lucas Noah Foster. Keefe insists that his first name be the middle name, so we're still arguing over it. Well, and argument on hold." Sophie explained.

"Ooh, Lucas! Human name!" Biana sang, squeezing Lucas's cheeks, causing him to change position in his sleep.

Keefe playfully slapped Biana's hands to make her stop disturbing Lucas.

Fitz seemed really happy about Lucas, and he smoothed his suit, like he was about to announce something.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Obviously,I couldn't bring Chandi here because there is a law that her typr of specimen is not allowed, but she still needs to stay at home because......"

Keefe and Biana's legs shook, scared that what Fitz was about to announce was what they had in mind.

"Chandi's pregnant!" Fitz announced proudly, waving his hands excitedly.

Sophie dropped her milk.

Linh let go of Wylie's hand, who had just come back from getting a new meerkat for Linh.

Biana looked like she was at the edge of death.

Keefe released a quiet groan, clenching his fists tight.

Tam shook his head, shadows misting around him.

Marella's jaw dropped, thinking why she ever had a crush on Fitz in the first place when they were in school.

Dex toppled back a few steps.

Lucas continued to sleep.

Evergreen giggled again.

"I think she's pregnant with twins, you know......" Fitz continued to mumble, oblivious to his friend's reactions.

omg omg omg i still hv no idea how their babies are gonna be and im so nervous like-

how am i gonna describe them???

okie hope you enjoyed byeeeee!!!