Chapter 4

thx for over a two hundred reads XD.

"WHAT?! THE CHANDELIER IS PREGNANT?" Keefe shouted, next to a fainted Marella, Biana, and Tam.
"I'm kinda surprised I didn't faint.." Dex mumbled slowly.
Elwin seemed pale, and he hadn't spoken a word, only quietly tending to the fainted patients. (anyone else reminded of when forkle said 'do not underestimate the quiet beauties? xD)

Eventually, he settled himself down into a comfortable fluffy chair, and blew out a heavy breath, which seemed like it was held for a long time.

"I suppose.....I, am helping deliver?" he asked, voice shaky. He made sure the fainted Biana, Marella and Tam were deeply asleep before asking out loud.

Sophie nodded her head hesitantly. "I don't think Livvy would be willing to. She'd straight-in-the-face decline Fitz as kindly as possible, then leave. The only possible candidate left is you. Obviously Fitz's going to hold a grudge again Livvy from that time on, and if you decline he'll be awfully disappointed."

Elwin blew out another loud breath. "I...am inexperienced in helping to deliver chandelitz babies."

"Yess, he used my ship name!!" Keefe whispered to himself, a few feet away frim Sophie.

"Elwin..who in the world has experience in delivering a chandelier-elf baby??" Sophie asked, almost in a way like she was holding back a laugh, or giggle.

"I mean, is-"

"-OKAY fine fine fine, we understand that nobody wants and looks forward to do this job, so leave it to me." Keefe interrupted, fixing his gaze on Elwin. Elwin smiled sheepishly.

"I'm so so sorry, but I really don't feel confident-" he started.

"-Elwin, don't worry, we'll make sure you and Fitz will be on good terms. I'll make sure Keefe does a good job..explaining." Sophie interrupted Elwin.

"Aww, both Sophie and Keefe interrupted Elwin!" Dex gushed, while holding and checking on Marella.

Linh and Wylie chuckled, and told the rest they had some important matters to discuss privately with Elwin, so the three went inside Elwin's private office.

"While they do that, Keefe and I will check on Fitz. And Chandi (did i spell with an y or i last time? idk lol). " Sophie said, interlocking arms with Keefe before marching out of the door.

                                                                                              : :

"Oh! Keefe and Sophie! You sure came to check on us fast!" Fitz welcomed the couple into his house, where a chandelier that was flickering sat on a giant custom-made couch.

"..as you can see, Chandi's feeling a little ill, probably nausea, so she's flickering a little. In her thoughts she tells me she wants some rainbow-cheese sandwiches to eat." Fitz explained, while motioning for Sophie and Keefe to sit down.

"I see." Sophie chuckled nervously .

"Well, we went to check with Elwin, and he said that he didn't have much experience with delivering chandelier babies..do you have in mind who we can hire?" Keefe asked in the least-offensive way as possible.

Fitz laughed, and gave Keefe a bear hug. "Aww, thank you for checking for me! As of which, I'm pretty sure Chandi requested to give birth at home, so I will be assisting her. No doctors needed!" Fitz said, stroking one of the chandelier's crystals then planting a small kiss on her.

Keefe closed his eyes slowly and rubbed his temples.

"Well, I guess I..um, cant wait for your children to arrive Fitz! I'm sure Lucas would enjoy playing with them!" Sophie finally said, plastering a fake smile on her face.

Omg I wish I could say this:

Keefe's eyes flew open, and he touched his face, which was drenched with sweat. He found Sophie sleeping peacefully next to him, and Fitz and Biana sleeping on the floor.

Was that all a dream? What had his imagination become?

Keefe looked intensely at Fitz again, wondering if he would actually marry a chandelier. He shook his head. It was all in his head, tomorrow will be back to normal.

And so Keefe rested his head onto his pillow, and shut his eyes. No way would he marry foster, would have his best friend court a chandelier, or would Biana marry tam.

Although, he kinda wished the marrying Sophie part was true....

End.

But.....it's not true muahahahahahaha

Fitz is really gonna be the father of a chandelitz baby, and Sophie and Keefe have an adopted son.

Yay! Even I can't wait for the next chapter!