Chapter 5

*sigh* I have bad news, but it might be good news at the same time idk

This is the last chapter of the sequel, and then there will be an epilogue! (I probably mentioned that already)
Or maybe I should make this a k-drama lol because there is a MAJOR plot twist in this chapter.

Enjoy!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Fitz screamed into the Imparter when Keefe answered it. Lucas released a surprised squeak and he hurriedly ran out of the room. It took him a while because his baby steps were quite small.

"What?" Keefe asked, panicked.

"I think Chandi is in labour!" his voice shrilly and high.

"What the frickity frack?!" Keefe shrieked. He grabbed his leaping crystal, but then hesitated. Did he really want to see the product of Chandelitz babies? Or baby?

"FOSTER!" he decided to call. "FITZY IS GIVING BIRTH! I MEAN HIS WIFE!" he shouted, stammering on a few words.

"WHAT THE HECKITY HECK" she shouted from upstairs, and in a few seconds, was downstairs.

"why are you holding the leaping crystal?" she asked. Without waiting for a reply, she roughly grabbed Keefe's arm and pulled him towards the Leapmaster 500.

"RIMESHIRE!" Keefe shouted out of nervousness.

"are you an idiot? Why are you going to Juline snd kesler's house?" Sophie hissed, and an annoyed expression on her face as the light wrapped around them and they glittered away.

————

"Oh! Sophie! How did you know Linh was about to call you to come here?" Biana asked. The whole gang except Fitz was there, and Linh and Wylie were seated on a large warm sofa.

"We didn't." Sophie breathed, and she gave a quick glare to Keefe.

"Apparently Linh and Wylie have some good news to tell-" Dex started.

. "-Fitz is giving birth. I-I mean Chandi."

"WHAT?" Biana screeched. She grabbed Tam's arm and rushed up to the Leapmaster 200.

Dex did the same to Marella and Linh did the same to Wylie. Sophie also pulled Keefe's arm again and together, they glittered away to Fitz's house.

———

The gang glittered inside Fitz's house, and found that the house was strangely quiet.

Then came Fitz, tumbling down the stairs but this time, Keefe noticed something different about him.

His teal eyes were clear now, and he had a sane look on his face. His eyes actually screamed HELP or RUN, and he tried to open his mouth, but he couldnt speak. Tears welled in his eyes, and when he reached the bottom, he started taking deep breaths, face pale.

"FITZ! WHAT HAPPENED?" judging by the looks on his friends faces, Keefe knew they noticed the difference too.

Fitz was now himself.

Clinking sounds seemed to come from upstairs, and before they knew it, a large chandelier with two cracked crystal floated down the stairs, holding a small thing in her arms.

It was a baby, but had crystal coloured hair,  crystal eyes, and seemed to be able to float.

Okay I tried to draw it don't judge me

"HAHAHAHAHHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the Chandelier cackled

"NOW, I CAN HAVE MY OWN SPECIES IN THIS WORLD. THE CHANDELITZ SPECIES IS NOW PART OF THEINTELLIGENT SPECIES! YOUR POOR BOY FITZ COULD NOT HELP BUT FALL FOR MY HYPNOSIS TRICKS, AND NOW HAS BORNE ME A PROPER CHILD. SHALL THE CHANDELITZ SPECIES GROW!" she boomed.

Keefe's eyes widened.

Fitz had passed out.

Biana trembled in fear.

Sophie was working on inflicting.

Tam and Dex was pinching himself, as if they were trying to get out of a dream.

Linh was clutching her stomach.

Wylie had turned pale, giving support to Linh.

Marella looked disgusted, but a look of pity at Fitz.

Sophie and Keefe had battled the Neverseen, such a malevolent group. But yet, they didn't seem to have a way to defeat this peculiar chandelier.

What was going to happen from now?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

DONT WORRY THERES AN EPILOGUE

BYE