[Jikook] Makeup Artist pt2

Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other as they now get bombarded with questions

Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other as they now get bombarded with questions. Jungkook starts tearing up, the stares that he's getting and the inappropriate questions was getting to him. Jimin notices this, grabbing Jungkook's hand and intertwining it with his secretly. The idol stood up, a glare that terrified all of them.
"No! My papa is not a bad guy! Don't call him that!" Their daughter says, glaring at them with her arms crossed.

"I bet your papa is just dating Jimin because he have money" One makeup artist says, making Imju, Jimin and Jungkook's daughter, scream and run to her, hitting her legs.
"Uh! Hey!" The makeup artist says, pushing the child which causes her to fall. Her bottom lip starts wobbling and she bursts into tears.
"Imju!" Jungkook says as he ran to his daughter, hugging her. Jimin takes a deep breath, trying not to burst as he knew that one wrong move and he's gonna be on the news.

"Do... " Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence as the door opened and they're met with the CEO.
"Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, come to my office right now" The CEO says before leaving. Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other. Jungkook had a worried expression, while Jimin assured him that everything will be okay.

Imju sniffles, sitting down on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook uses her handkerchief to wipe the tears that fell down her cheeks.
"So, how old is she?" The CEO asks and the two stared at each other.
"Sh-she's 5 years old, sir" Jungkook says, looking down.
"So, Jimin, you didn't tell me about this because?"(Naiiyak ka because?) The CEO says, raising his brow.
"I've always wanted to tell you, but Jungkook doesn't want to" Jimin says, gulping.
"Be-because I didn't want Jimin to lose his career, he always wanted it and I might ruin it" Jungkook says, while Imju plays with his fingers.

"Hmm..." The CEO let out, nodding.
"Well, Jimin isn't gonna lose his career, don't worry. You guys having a child isn't bad, you guys just need to hide it from the media, but if Jimin wants to tell his fans about it, then it's his choice" The CEO says, smiling. The CEO stared at the child, chuckling before grabbing something from his drawer.
"Here, little one" The CEO says and gave a little doll.
"I had a child too when I was your age, I had to hide it from my CEO too" The CEO says, chuckling. Imju giggles as she starts playing with the doll, showing it to Jungkook who nods and smiled.

"You aren't mad or anything? You aren't gonna fire him, right?" Jimin asks, looking at Jungkook.
"No? Why would I get mad at you, I've been in the same situation and I can tell you, my CEO wasn't understanding" The CEO says, chuckling.
"So, it's your choice, tell your fans or not" The CEO says, smiling a little.
"I will" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Jimin's makeup artist or known to be his fiance now with their daughter, greeting him on stage"

Yes, Jimin told his fans. Some didn't take it nicely, but some was happy for him. But who cares? It's his life and it's what he wanted.