[Namkook] Cookies

(Requested by soonie_noona 💜)

"Here, baby... You read this as fa-mi-ly" Namjoon says as he points his finger at the said word. His daughter looked at him, smiling before giggling.
"We... Family, dada?" She says and Namjoon nods, chuckling. Jungkook looked back at them, smiling as he continued to make the dough for the cookies he had promised to make his daughter if she studies with his daddy.

"Papa? Ish the coo-cookie done?" She asks, looking back.
"Not yet, baby. Papa is still making the dough, after that, let's shape it" Jungkook says with a smile. Their daughters nods before looking back at Namjoon.
"Daddy, what ish this?" She asks and pointed at the word 'love'.
"What ish love?(I wanna know, know, know, know- [excuse my multistan ass :>)" She asks and Namjoon gave the biggest smile.
"Love is what I give to you both, your papa and me loves you, baby" Namjoon says, chuckling.

"You're cheesy, hyung" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"What? I do give it to you" Namjoon says, winking. Jungkook blushes, looking away.
"Baby, papa is finished with the dough. Let's shape it?" Jungkook says and his daughter ran to him, standing on her tool and helping him with the shaping. Namjoon stood up and back hugged Jungkook, breathing in his scent.

"I like it like this" Namjoon says, sighing in relief. Jungkook hummed and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I like it like this too... "