[Jikook] I Did It For You

"Think about this Jungkook ah

"Think about this Jungkook ah... B-but... If you do plan to... It's okay... " Jimin says, staring at his Jungkook. Well, not technically boyfriend. They had a one night stand and then Jungkook finds out he's pregnant, calling Jimin and telling him.
"You get rid of the baby then... Then I'll go away... " Jimin says, smiling as he pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"H-hyung!" Jungkook says as he knocked on Jimin's door. The door opens and he's met with his roommate, Taehyung.
"Where is Jimin hyung?" He asks, a big smile on his face.
"Oh... Jungkook ah... I'm sorry, but he had moved away already" Taehyung says, looking at the younger with an apologetic look.
"B-but... " He says, tears forming in his eyes.
"O-okay... " Jungkook says, leaving.

"H-he left... " He says, staring at the sonogram in his hand. He let tears fall on it, not caring.
"I'm so sorry... " He says as he felt someone hug him. He leaned onto who it was, Yoongi and Hoseok.
"Don't worry, Kookie... Me and Hoseok will take care of you and the baby" Yoongi says, rubbing his back. Jungkook nods and just sobbed, hugging the sonogram close to his chest.

9 months into pregnancy...

"H-hyung... I can't..." Jungkook says as he breathes heavily.
"Come on, Kookie... For your baby, do it... Fight for him" Hoseok says as he held Jungkook's hand.
"I-I can't... I'm tired... I... I wanna rest" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Kookie... Come on" Yoongi says as Jungkook pushes and loud cries are heard.
"A beautiful baby girl!" The doctor says. Jungkook let out a small smile, his eyes slowly closing.
"No, no, no! Jungkook, open your eyes, come on!" Yoongi says. The nurses told them that they need to get out as Jungkook's heart monitor let out a loud beep and flatlined. They saw how Jungkook's mouth and nose is covered with an oxygen mask, how they're doing CPR on him and trying to have him breathing again. They could see his baby, crying in the arms of a nurse who's cleaning her up.
"No... " Yoongi says as they saw how the doctor gave and Jungkook's heart monitor just in a flat line.

A few years later...

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF DEATH ⚠️ TW]

Yoongi and Hoseok looks up as they heard a knock on the door. Hoseok picks up Junghye, Jungkook's daughter, in his arms as they followed Yoongi. The older opened the door and they're met with Jimin, who looked at them with wide eyes.
"Why the fuck are you here?!" Yoongi says, glaring.
"I'm here... To visit Jungkook... " Jimin says, gulping.
"There's no Jungkook anymore! He's gone! Gone and will never come back!" Yoongi says, breathing heavily.
"I-is she our daughter?" Jimin asks, eyes widened.
"Yes, Jimin... " Hoseok says, sighing.
"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asks, gulping again.

"He's dead, Chim... He died when he gave birth with your child... He kept her for you... He did it for you..."