[Namkook] Stripper

"Jungkook, you should stop" Hoseok says, worriedly looking at his friend who fixes his makeup with tears falling down his cheeks. His friend sniffled, chuckling bitterly.
"You know I can't, hyung" Jungkook says, going back to fixing his makeup.
"But you clearly looked like you don't want doing it" Hoseok says, sitting down beside his friend.
"Yeah, I don't like it, but I need to do it" Jungkook says, smiling as he wiped the tears that fell.

Hoseok rubbed the younger's back, sighing.
"What about Namjung?" He says, voice concerned.
"That's why I'm doing this! It's for him, hyung! I'm doing this for his future!" Jungkook says, bursting into tears again.
"But Jungkook, what would he feel when he finds out you work like this?" Hoseok asks, hugging his friend.
"I don't even know, hyung, other jobs won't accept me. They always say I don't fit the job because I didn't finish college" Jungkook says, voice shaky.

Hoseok was about to talk when the door opens and Jungkook's manager was seen.
"Jungkook, someone wants to have a night with you! Also, fix your fucking self" His manager said harshly. Hoseok got mad at this and was about to stand up and scold the elder when Jungkook stopped him.
"Yes, sir" Jungkook says, biting his lips as he turned back and fixed his makeup again. The door closes and the two was left again.

Jungkook nervously walks in the room, his mask covering his face. There he saw someone he didn't want to see again. He was pushed and the door closed. He gasps as the guy grabbed his arm, which made him whimper and try to remove the grip.
"Come on, you're a slut right? Why are you resisting?" The guy says, chuckling. Jungkook shakes his head, biting the hand of the older. As a result, his mask was taken off. They both had eye contact before it was broken by Jungkook running out of the room.
"Jungkook..."

Jungkook cries to Hoseok, his back being rubbed to soothe him.
"It was him, hyung, it was him!" He says, sobbing. The older shushes him, hugging him tightly.
"Jungkook..." They both heard. Jungkook recognizes it, which cause him to cry more.
"Hyung, just take me home" Jungkook says to Hoseok with a shaky voice. Hoseok looks at the guy before shaking his head and walking away with Jungkook.

"Hi baby, come on, let's have breakfast" Jungkook says as he wakes Namjung up, his son. The boy sits up, yawning and stretching. Jungkook laughs, kissing the top of the boy's head. They both walked out of the room, and went downstairs to go to the kitchen. Jungkook helped Namjung sit down on his chair before going to his. Just as he was about to sit down when a knock was heard.

He sighed while Namjung just giggled. He walked out of the kitchen and went to the door, opening it only to regret.
"Jungkook..." It was the person that left him for someone else, someone that he didn't want to see ever again after hurting him, Kim Namjoon.
"W-what are you doing here? You tol--" Jungkook was cut off as a pair of lips connected with his. His eyes widened and he pushed the older.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry! I know I fucked up! I'm a jerk! I just wanna see how you and Namjung are doing" Namjoon says, eyes teary.
"Yeah, we're doing okay, now please go away" Jungkook says, trying to hold himself back from crying. He was about to walk away when he felt arms wrap around his waist.
"Jungkook, please" Namjoon says as he hugged Jungkook. The younger sighed, sniffling as he really missed this warmth.
"We can't be together anymore, hyung, you're with someone else and me and Namjung are happy" Jungkook says, removing Namjoon's arms.

"No, Jungkook, we-we broke up. I-I can give you both a good life, I know you hated your work, Kook" Namjoon says. Jungkook just looks down.

"I...