[Taekook] Help pt2

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook stutters as the guy nodded

"D-did you get a call from an unknown number awhile ago?" Jungkook asks, it might be a little weird but he needed to be sure.
"Yes, how do you know... Wait... Are you the guy?" Taehyung asks, realizing everything.
"Y-yeah" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Oh, I'm glad I found her, she was in the playground, crying for you" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I told you to not walk away from Papa, Taehee ah" Jungkook says, while Taehee gave an innocent smile, giggling.
"Papa, Taehyungie oppa was good to me, he gave me ice cream while we look for you!" Taehee exclaims and Jungkook hums, smiling.
"Thank you so much, Taehyung ah" Jungkook says, picking Taehee up.

Days passed by and Jungkook meets Taehyung again, in the flower shop he's working in. He looks at the other who gave him a smile and told something to his co-worker. Jungkook frowns until Taehyung walked to him, a flower in hand.
"For you" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.
"Thanks" Jungkook says, blushing.

This went on for months and the two confessed to each other. Now, they're dating, and Taehee...

"Daddy!" Taehee says, making the two turn their heads. Jungkook smiled as Taehyung picks Taehee up, spinning around. Taehee giggles while Jungkook stared with a big smile on his face.