Epilogue

The cops found the two bodies dead together later that afternoon. At 2PM exactly. Somewhere, in another dimension, Y/N was being eased into a police car, instead of lying dead on the floor. In another, she was at the mall once more with her best friends. But neither of those dimensions were this one, were they now. Blood pooled around them, staining the feet of the desk. With craft scissors sticking out both their chests, and their eyes dull and grey, the Principal looked upon them in sorrow. 

Among the cops in big burly suits and the Principal still in his church clothes, stood a small, fat, white french bulldog. Her collar dangled off her neck.

Petunia. 

She gazed with sadness at the scene before her, what a horrible, sorry sight. Such tragedy. God, how she longed for a cigarette right about now.

The contrast between the impeccably clean classroom and the murder scene mere feet away from her almost hurt her to look at.

When the police officers looked down to her for guidance, for words, anything at all, she could only say a few sad lines, before hanging her head and shambling off.

"A glooming peace this morning with it brings.

The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head.

Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things.

Some shall be pardoned, and some punishèd.

For never was a story of more woe

Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."