0: The Beginning

Izuku was at, pretty much, the lowest of lows. His idol, the symbol of peace, All mighty, just told him those quirkless can't be heroes. It was like having an arrow pierced through your heart, and you can't die. It just stays there. Like a virus that makes you ill as heck, but never kills you.

And yet, despite having been told off by his favorite heroine, he wasn't mad. He was definitely sad, oh he was sobbing, but he wasn't mad. It did sorta make sense. Men, and quirkless women, have barely any power against villains. It was a massive boulder smashed on his head, but he had a bike helmet on his head. (Seriously, those things are like solid rock. What the heck)

As he sat sobbing, he looked out the window of his house for a second. As he looked down at the people walking in the street and the heroes on the building, hopping from one point to another, he see's something in the sky. He doesn't think too much of it. Flying quirks do exist after all. Thing is though, this wasn't a person, as izuku would soon learn. As he looked out his window, he noticed that the object was getting closer. Still not alarmed, albeit a bit weirded out. That changed though whenever he saw the object was on FIRE. He then realized this wasn't a person. He tried to look at it closer, but eventually realized it was heading straight towards him. He then panicked, as ya do, and ran around his room, closed the window, turned off the light, and hid in the closet. 

As he sat in the closet, he heard the object smash through his window and heard the fire crackling from it. He peeked open the closet door to see, something...blue? It was a dark blue box with lighter blue lines on it.

He opened the closet a bit more to try and extinguish the fires

He opened the closet a bit more to try and extinguish the fires. He grabbed his shoes off his feet and eliminated them as he looked at the chest. What was this?

"Is this a supply crate? Maybe a heroines' chest?" He wondered as he touched it. Suddenly it moved as he flinched his hand back. Inside there was tons of items. "How could that all be in there?" He thought as he touched a button on the side. Suddenly a hologram showed up.

The hologram was of an older man. He looked around 47. He had jet black hair with small sideburns and a stubble. He had yellow eyes with some form of armor on. Suddenly he started to speak. "Greetings. My name is Dio. I'm, er I was a soldier for the UES Corporation. I worked on the UES Safe travels to travel to other worlds in search of external life and materials. Unfortunately, that life wasn't so nice. I fought through thousands of aliens in order to survive on a desolate planet, but now I'm enjoying my golden years of retirement on earth," He said looking off into the distance.

Izuku was very confused. Who was this corporation, and why didn't they just hire heroines?

"Now, you might be wondering what this UES thing is. Basically it's just a megacorp that only a select group of people know about, including yourself now. Good for you. Basically it's a privately funded Space research Corporation. You might also be wondering why they didn't just hire heroines for the job. Short answer, they're hot heads. Long answer, something with their genes makes it so they can only focus on one thing for a short time. However, men and quirkless women lack this gene, in exchange for superpowers. They might've been helpful, yes, but our jobs required teamwork and focus. It's not exactly a heroines' strong suit," He continued. Izuku made note of this, and nodded to himself.