1: UA Day

Izuku woke up to his alarm, realizing that he accidentally left the chest out at night. He pulled of his covers...to reveal that he's now...well not nearly skeletal.

"Huh...I guess the soldier syringes do work," He said as he looked in the mirror. He definitely wasn't like, full bodybuilder shape, but he certainly wasn't a scrawny kid anymore. He moved the chest easily back into the closet, put on his uniform, and headed out.

"HEY! USELESS NERD!" Izuku jumped as he heard a voice he was all to familiar with.

"Hey kitsumi. WHAT'S UP!" He asked back at her. Usually he's scared, but he's not as scared now, with the soldier syringe flowing through his veins.

"SHUT UP. HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN UA? YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS MALE!" Kitsumi roared at him, waking up a few other people in their dorm hallways.

"It's not like I'm the only male here. There's at least, 2 more. I've seen them," He replied as kitsumi went for a punch. Normally, izuku would get hit, and fall down crying. He still got hit, but this time, it was kitsumi who fell to the floor. She looked up.

"What the- HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" She angrily Shouted.

"You punched me, and I stood still. That's it...Explosivo," He said as he walked off to Class, with kitsumi snarling behind him.

"Wow, those worked a lot better than I thought they would," He thought to himself as he walked to his class. "Class 1-A, huh. The class for the best of the best? There is no way I could've gotten here, so how did I?" He asked himself as he walked in. As he walked in, all heads turned his direction. Izuku counted at least 6 girls.

Izuku walked through a few desks, the heads still turning his direction as he went, and sat next to mina. She was the only girl he was confortable with.

"Welcome to class izuku. Hey, are you bigger than I remember?" Mina asked as she looked at him weirdly.

"I doubt it. Most likely you just saw me at the wrong angle," Izuku shrugged as mina's eyebrows raised at his explanation. Suddenly Katsumi burst through the door.

"IZUKU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" She shouted as she looked through the students.

"Right...here..." He looked embarrassed as he sat up.

"YOU ARE GONNA FREAKING DIE YOU SCRAWNY BITCH!" She yelled as her hands heated up.

"Shut up," A voice came from the front of the class, but only izuku and Katsumi seemed to notice.

"I-FINE! YOU, ME, LATER!" Katsumi Shouted at his face. Izuku giggled to himself and resisted the urge to make a dirty joke as he sat back down. Katsumi sat at her desk as the last few girls came in. Even if there were other males at the school, izuku obviously felt way out of place. Then he noticed a very out of place Sleeping bag.

'There's definitely someone in that sleeping bag. There's a voice coming from it, and there less space than needed for it to be empty,' Izuku thought, before walking closer and zipping it open.

"Impressive," The same voice pierced through the classroom, shutting up the class...for some reason. "Students usually aren't perceptive enough to notice me," The voice said, before a figure arose from the sleeping bag. "It took most of you 11 seconds to finally be quiet. Unlike Izuku here, none of you noticed I was here either. Time is precious, and so is the space you're in. We're going to need to fix that soon. I'm Aizawa-sensei, and I'll be your homeroom teacher for these miserable 3 years," The woman stated, before her scarf extended to a nearby closet, bringing out several blue and white uniforms. "Izuku, see me after everyone leaves. Everyone else, put these on, and meet me at the field," She said, as every girl grabbed a uniform and walked out of the room, hopefully to the locker rooms.