3: The Report

*Insert Cliche news intro here*

A screen shows a news studio with the main anchors at their desk. 

"Good morning and hello to everyone. My name is Apollo Mike,"

"And I'm Scarlet little,"

Apollo was a pale looking dude with white and red hair. Apollo also needed a cane, colored red, whenever walking. He usually wore a white formal jacket with a dark red shirt underneath. Scarlet however was practically her name. She had somewhat darker skin with bright red hair in a curly form. She always wore red whenever she's seen and had red eyes. 

"Today we have a very interesting story, about a new heroine?"

"Yes Apollo. According to 4 witnesses, there's a confirmed heroine from yesterday. It is unconfirmed weather or not this is a pro-heroine or a vigilante, however, she has been confirmed as a good force. Here's Samael J. yuio asking a few witnesses, one of which is a very credible source. Samael?"

The screen opens a new window showing a dark skinned man with white eyes and black clothes on. He was visibly wearing what looked like a cloak, but people always knew it was just a hoodie. He also always carried around a fancy looking butterfly knife, which he practiced often. Samael had an umbrella and a microphone. 

"Thanks Scarlet. I've got 2 students from UA here who say they had a personal experience with the new heroine,"

"Yes sir. That is correct," One of the girls said.

"What are your names?"

"I'm shoto todoroki."

"And I'm Katsumi Bakogou."

"So what was this experience that you 2 had with this heroine?"

"It was a brief experience, but yes. Me and katsumi were walking to our dorms, whenever a villain interupted us. We were having trouble defending us whenever the heroine appeared out of nowhere. It persuaded the villain by saying that another villain was being defeated away from here. Afterwards, the villain left, and we thanked him. She said you're welcome and jumped across the buildings."

"Pretty much. I will say that the heroine sounded kinda like a dude, but I believe that it might be a voice modifier to make sure no one knows who she is."

"Fascinating. Thank you 2. Scarlet?"

The screen then panned back to the anchors.

"Thank you samael. The witness Shoto todoroki actually made a sketch of the heroine, which she calls, 'The Astronaut.'"

The screen shows a drawing of the heroine.

(I actually drew this. I'm not good with hands)

"Well, that is intresting. However, we still have 2 more witnesses on the subject. We now have Ozazel Rory. Oz?"

The screen pans to a black skinned man with dark black hair and black eyes. He had a leather jacket and a green shirt on. The green shirt had a pocket protector with 3 pens. He also had a black umbrella with a symbol on it.

Everyone knew this was a somewhat satanic symbol, however everyone also knew that Ozazel loves the occult and macabre, but he never actually dabbled in it

"Thank you Apollo. Right here we have Ochako Uraraka who says that the heroine saved her life! Ochako?"

"So I was tangling with a villain and I was losing. Suddenly she appeared out of nowhere and shot her with a strange dart. She told me to keep attacking her, and after she left, I defeated her a lot easier,"

"The mystery deepens. Looks like we have a emmiter quirk heroine? We shall see. Apollo?"

The screen panned back to the anchors.

"Thank you Ozazel, and wow wow wow wow wow, is that a doozy?" Apollo said his catchphrase.

"Well, we have one more witness with Zel robin with our special witness, the pro-heroine Hawks! Zel?"

The screen panned to a white skinned dude with black hair fading into white. He wore an open purple jacket with a suit underneath. For some reason he was pretty much always smiling. So much that some people called him the joker, after the infamous smiling villain. He was so inspired by this that he got the purple jacket after the villain.

"Thank you Scarlet, and here we got the pro-heroine hawks here for the witness. Hawks?"

"Thank you man. Well, I was patrolling around the area when I actually saw her. I was about to confront her whenever I realized that he might've been one of the heroines in training I've heard of. Once I saw her jump down to help shoto todoroki and Katsumi bakogou I knew she must've been a heroine. After the day though, I was told there was no heroines in training on patrol. I now assume that this heroine is a vigilante, but a good vigilante. So don't be belittling her with questions if you see them, and don't try to intercept her."

"Alright. Thank you hawks, and back to you scarlet."

"Thank you zel. I believe that's all."

"Well, that's all for now folks. As always we'll see you next, and as always, hope you enjoy!"

______________________________________

If anyone wanted to see what the news reporters looked like, I fired up my gacha club and made them.

Just to let you know, these guys are all important to this story, and a few other stories on the way