2: Vigilant, am I not?

Sprinting across a rooftop, I was watching from the buildings, looking for anything to do as a new hero. Well, hopefully anyway. For all I know, this could be a waste of time and literally nothing is going on tonight.

"HELP!" I heard as I was thinking to myself. That seemed way to comedically timed. I instincted lunged in the direction of the scream, the soldier's syringe acting and increasing my lunge length. I could scale buildings easily.

I looked at where the scream was from the top of a room and saw...ochako?

"STOP IT!" She said as I looked around the scene. Suddenly this crazy blonde appeared out of nowhere.

"No reason to stop if we just begun!" She cackled as I got a good look at her.

"Just sit still, and let me drain your blood!" She screamed as I wondered. Why isn't ochako using her quirk?

"JUST STOP! WHY ME OF ALL PEOPLE!?" Ochako screamed.

"Well, if you knew my quirk, then you'd know why. I consume people's blood, I look and sound exactly like that person!" The blonde explained her quirk.

"I KNOW! BUT WHY ME!?" Ochako continued on., continuing to cry as the scream pierced the night sky.

"Come on! No one would suspect round face to be the traitor, right? Everyone would think that it's kyoka, or that red and white girl! but never ochako, oh never, she's too precious," She continued. I have to admit, it was a pretty solid plan. Ochako is way to nice and pleasant to be the secret villain. Who was this red and white girl though?

Not wanting to listen any further, I jumped down onto the sidewalk where it was happening, about 20 feet in front of her.

"OOH! Who's this to come save the day? Doesn't look like anyone I've ever fought before!" She cackled as she pulled out her other knife ready to attack.

"Of course it's not someone you've fought, I just started today," I said as I holstered my guns.

"Well who are you than? It's not nice to be invited to a party without an invitation," Shesaid as I tilted my head in confusion.

"I get the analogy, but this party must suck," I said as she laughed hysterically.

"AHAHA, A FUNNY HEROINE YOU ARE!" She said through the laughs as I smirked under the helmet.

"Bold of you to assume I'm a female," I smirked as a sudden wave of confusion flushed over both of them. I pulled out my gun and shot at her with my stun blast, immobilizing her, and causing nausea. Using this time, I pulled up ochako.

"You wanna run or wanna fight her. Doesn't matter which you choose," I asked her.

"I...I...I...I wanna fight her!" she jeered as I smirked under my helmet.

"Well, I just turned on easy mode for ya. This blast I sent on her makes her a bit sick in the head...Well, more than she already was. Should make it pretty easy for you to take care of her. If not, just scream again. I'll come and help," I said as I jumped up to the buildings, looking around for anybody to help.