5: My Tech night

So the training went rather well. Apparently aizawa was just kidding about the whole expelling thing. The one girl who did get last almost passed out after she got bottom of the barrel. I'll find out my score later.

Meanwhile, I was still contemplating what the heck I was thinking, basically asking out shoto. I mean she did say yes, but still!

To keep my mind off of it during the downtime, I attached the brainstalks again to keep building things. I even built another chest identical to the first one to put my duplicates in. I pretty much copied each technological object in the chest and put them all in the chest. Of course most of the natural stuff I couldn't make cause...obviously I'm not in a certain area, nor another planet.

I was a machine creating machines. 4 more shields, 1 more fuel cell, 2 more amplifiers, and 3 more microbots. I could not stop. I was like depeche mode. I could not get enough. Albeit it was in a much different way, but I loved making machines. Even before the chest came along, I was in robotics club and loved both power/construction and science. Other than my obsession with heroines and learning their skills and quirks, Creation and tech were my number ones.

Suddenly, I heard the knock at the door.

"Izuku, are you in?" I heard mina's voice from the other side of the door. I took off the brainstalks, shoved it into the first chest, pushed it into my closet, and made it look like I was making the tech.

"Yeah, come in!" I said. She opened the door and I looked up from the desk I was at. "Hey mina. What's up?"

"Wow. You weren't lying when you said you were making the tech," She said looking surprised.

"What...What made you think I wasn't lying?" I asked with my brow raised.

"I don't know, it just seemed weird that a 15 year old would be making technological marvels like that. You could probably sell those for a lot too," Mina suggested.

"Maybe, but I'd rather be a true force for good rather than a chaotic neutral. I'd rather provide these for the heroines than sell to them," I said.

"Yeah, that makes sense. I will say though, it definitely would be bad if a villain got their hands on one of these," Mina said. Something about the way she said that urked me the wrong way.

"Yeah...I guess so," I said. I was about to mention the fact that I have a kill switch for each object I made, but...mina seemed a bit off for some reason to me.

"So...I've been told that you and shoto were gonna do something later?" She winked at me, making me blush a bit,

"Seriously mina? She just wanted to see my hardlight amplifier. Don't you dare make an innuendo about that," I raised my finger at her before she opened her mouth. She rolled her eyes.

"What the heck even is that?" She asked. I picked up one and showed her.

"It increases stamina in living organisms by injecting energy created in and around it," I said briefly.

"Wait...so did you just make something that could basically make no one need sleep anymore?" She asked. I actually had no idea if that would work or not.

"I...I'm not sure about that honestly. I haven't tried that yet," I said while looking at it. I made a mental note that I could probably make a ring amplifier. Might be a smart idea.

"Well...I leave you to your little things than. See ya!" She said as I walked back to my desk. I let out a sigh of relief. I went to my closet, took the brainstalks back out of the chest, attached it to my arm, and went back into creation mode.

________________________

I got a few more tech items done before I heard another knock at the door.