Chapter 17

As soon as he leaves you immediately make a call to Suzy *ring* *ring*
"Yaah do you know that i almost choked to death right now" you say huffing at her.
"Why? what happened? You realize it's morning right! " She questions.
"We almost got busted. The guy we met yesterday came to the cafe and yk what he remembered me. He also asked me questions." You answer in one breath.

"Calm down beb, nothings gonna happen even if we get busted , the date's over already" Suzy says nonchalantly.

"But what if your Dad comes to know about this" You say making her stop for a second.
"Omg you're right"she gasps " But I don't think they'd tell on us right"

"I don't know" You say unsure about it.

"Alright just let it go. Let's meet at the Uni later" Suzy then ends the call and you just return to doing your work.

*At the Uni*

As you were walking to your next class you heard some people gossiping about someone's return and how they may have a chance for something. You were not much interested in gossips but you couldn't help but hear some of it since those people especially girls were too loud about it.

Some girls were even crowding at the door but made way for you to enter the class since you kinda have a reputation around the campus for being one of the top scoring students and not to mention the Principal's only daughter. Though you had never thought of taking advantage of your position the people still cared a lot about it so you seldom had any friends beside Suzy.

You were already seated at the front desk when the professor entered the class with someone that made you gasp so loud that now everyone's eyes we're on you. He too had a surprised look but covered it smoothly flashing a smile at the class and maybe resulting in the fainting of some of the over dramatic girls.

"So dear students this is Park Jimin your classmate from today. You may not have seen him since he just returned from abroad as an exchange student, so do fill him in for the previous lectures okay. How about a small introduction? " The professor says signalling Jimin.

"Thank you professor for having me" He bows to the teacher politely and faces the class with angelic smile on his face "Hello I am Park Jimin and I hope that to get along with you all" He says.

"Very well! Let's start the class now shall we? " The professor says earning some grunts from the class.

You were kinda spaced out confused that he was Park Jimin and not Jeon Jungkook. You were so out of it that you didn't even realize that he had taken a seat beside you.

"Hey" He says "We meet again".

You just give him a confused look and focus at the lecture. He just chuckles at you and focus on the lecture too.

*Time skip*

You were on your way to meet Suzy near her faculty cafeteria when you heard someone calling your name.
You were baffled as to who was calling your name, it was none other than Park Jimin. You just look at him surprised tagt he knew your name.
"Hey why are you rushing" He says huffing.

"You.... " you stop mid sentence not able to form the words to say and just turn your back on him.

"Hey.. " he says catching up to you.

"Did you fool us? " you suddenly turn to face him. "I mean you are Jeon Jungkook but now you're Park Jimin?And you even know my name." you say baffled.

"Well to be honest, you did the same too didn't you? " He retorted back at you.

"Don't you think we're even now. So now why don't we formally introduce ourselves again without any lies! " He says. "Hi, I'm Park Jimin and you? "