Chapter 5

He smiles.

Jimin smiles brightly making his eyes shine as the corner of his lips makes a big arc. This was really unexpected for lisa, she'd never thought that she'll ever witness his smile. His smile was so alluring and sweet that made Lisa's heart pitter-patter making her cheeks flush in bright pink color,she then realizes that she's been staring at him.

"Let's go downstairs and meet your new student" Jimin says walking out of the room not even waiting for Lisa to come out. Walking down the stairs she sees a little girl entering the mansion with a bright smile which was somewhat like a deja vu to Lisa. She runs happily across the room to Jimin's arms.

"Awee my little angel. How was your school today" Jimin asks hugging her closer. "Papa your holding me too tight"the child says struggling in his arms when they both start to laugh. Realization hitting like a truck Lisa is more than shook from the situation in front of her. She never knew Jimin had a child or was married also she never knew that Jimin could make such a loving expression, smile and laugh, everything felt foreign to her. She couldn't understand what's going on here. Just then her eyes meet with the little questioning eyes of the child"Papa who is she"the child asks. "She's your new tutor baby, her name is Lisa. " he says pointing towards her "and Lisa this is my daughter Naeun.

To be continued...

This chapter is a bit shorter than the other ones. I hope your enjoying reading this ff. I know that there may be some flaws in my writing since I'm not a good writer I hope you forgive me and enjoy my wild imaginations 😅.
Thank you💜💜