Chapter 11

*Author's note*
Tae: Bold underline
Kook: Italic underline
Hope you enjoy this chapter too
💜❤

*Jimin's pov*

Jimin's mind came to a halt as his eyes met with the girl's curious but embarrassed brown eyes. He couldn't think straight, he wanted to talk but no words came up to his mouth.He could only clear his throat while the two girls were whisper, gossiping with each other.

He had completely forgotten about the role switch plan of his. He just stared blankly, his eyes moving everywhere.
Just when the introduction among themselves began the girl introduced herself as Bae Suzy, his supposed date. He became really happy knowing that he would get to know you but before he could tell Jungkook addresses himself as Park Jimin earning a glare from Jimin.

Jimin had no choice but to hide his identity.
"I am Jeon Jungkook" he clenched his fists as he introduces himself.

He notices that you are starting to feel uncomfortable due to his gaze on you, so he hurriedly shifts his eyes.

"Ummm... so do you guys go to college or something... "

"Yeah... We're both on our last semesters"

"Really!!! which major"

" I am doing Computer Science while Su---- hmmm hmmm Y/n yeah Y/n, she's doing Business Administration " Breaking down to cold sweat.

Jimin had started to think that something was wrong with these girls as Y/n finished speaking. He excuses himself for bathroom as he walks out of the clubroom and makes his way to the bathroom.

He enters the bathroom closing the door behind him as he takes out his cell phone and calls someone.

"Hyung, can you help me search someone? Her name is Bae suzy. Can you send her picture to me ASAP.
Thanks. "

Then he hangs up. His notification tone rings as soon as he hangs up.

******
Bae Suzy, eldest daughter of Mr. Bae from Bae Corporations.

Jimin's eyes widens as the picture sent by his hyung loads, but shows a different woman, which exactly introduced herself as Lee Y/n

Jimin smirks as he locks his cellphone,keeping it back in the back pockets of his pants.

"Busted...so you're playing with us too... someone said that a game is well played if there are two players included a game..... Let's play " thinking to himself, he opens the bathroom door smiling like a maniac which earns him some suspicious looks from some of the men present in the bathroom.

To be continued...

New update is here.
Hope you are enjoying the ff.
Thank you for all my readers.
Stay safe and stay happy
I💜you.