Chapter 12

Y/n--

It's been less than an hour since I've entered this clubroom but I don't know why does it feel like a whole day. Maybe because I'm stuck here because of my best friend's lie maybe that's the sole reason for my discomfort as I'm thinking to myself about all the possible worst case scenarios I could be in if we are to be exposed. I look towards my friend but she's kinda busy flirting with the two guys who're left. I thought she was madly in love with her boyfriend for her to make me do such a stupid thing.

Taking a deep breath I sigh to myself.

I am said to be the most introverted person you could ever meet, that's what all the people whom I've met say about me; well not that it's not true at all.

I've never had many friends my whole school life because of my introvert behavior and Suzy just happened to be a super duper extrovert also she was the one who approached me first.

She being the rich heiress , is really popular in the university not only among boys but also girls,although to my surprise she says that the friends that are surrounding her all the time are all fakes hiding their ulterior motives behind their perfect facades just to approach her for their benefits.

She being my very first close friend I can't refuse her for any requests she makes even if it's idiotic like the one in which I'm stuck in currently.

Jimin, who was supposed to be her date is mine now. It would be an understatement to just say that he's got the looks, he's gorgeous in every angle as seen from my perspective.

He smiles sweetly trying to have small talks with me while here I am talking as less I can just so I wouldn't expose ourselves.

*let me remind you that Jungkook is pretending to be Jimin here and vice versa*

"I'm sorry if I am making you uncomfortable" He says in the sweetest way possible.

"No I'm sorry it's not that I'm uncomfortable or something I was thinking about something else" I apologized as I was feeling guilty about how I wasn't able to have a single good conversation with him or any other people seated there.

I was thinking hard what should I do to make them cancel the date.

Just then the other guy enters the room with a light smirk on his face looking straight in my eyes which made me hold my breath for maybe a mere second.
He sat in front of me still keeping the eye contact while his facial expression had changed into a sweet one which was making me feel embarrassed as well as had my heart thumping with a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"So Y/n right! ", he says still keeping his eyes on me.

" Yeah, right that's me", Suzy hurriedly replies to him.

I could feel my hands sweat just the thought of him knowing our lies. It's not a big problem even if they know but the main and huge problem is about Suzy's Dad knowing about this.

Suzy was trying hard to keep the conversation going while I was keeping my words really short and just enough for answering their questions and some other things.

Here Jimin was trying his best to continue to keep even those small talks between us . On the other hand this Jungkook guy had been staring at me ever since he had entered the room giving small smiles whenever I look up at him.

Although I was having a a hard tine
I was more than glad to know that this night was coming to an end and since I have been given a specific time given by my Mom which is till 10 pm. I would be dead if I don't reach home at exact time.

Seeing the time running out, I nudged Suzy with my elbows showing her the time 9:20pm from my cellphone, she sighs understanding that we have to leave soon.

We both were now trying to end the ongoing conversation between us.

"I'm sorry to say but we have leave soon. I'm sorry i have to be at home before 10." I apologize to them making a slight bow.

"It's okay since it's already this late, we can drop you home if you don't mind"

"No no you don't have to we already have our car so don't worry"

"Please let us drive you home, it's the least we can do for you girls for spending your time with us" Taehyung insists.

But both of us were tensed as we were having a hard time refusing these boys to send us home.

To be  continued...

Hello and Thank you very much for giving your time to read this ff, I hope that I've been reaching your expectations with my story line. Lastly stay home and stay safe.
💜💜