" Old Flames " sneak peek

" Lucas , what are you doing here ? " I said sniffling while cradling my ice cream in my arm.

" What happened to you ? "

I started to explain.

FlashBack ✨

I was walking to my locker when I heard this moaning and groaning noises. I laughed at these dirty hoes. Since they were right by my locker I could see who it was. I saw a girl on her knees and then I saw something I would never imagine. Noolen . I slammed my locker door and just went home and cried my eyes out. I put my trust into too many people. I didn't want any company , so I just got my cotton candy ice cream and watched sad movies.

End of Flashback ✨

" Damn T , that's messed up. "

" And why you care Lucas , that's yo little slut. "

" T , look I never meant to hurt you. I was still in my ways and I wasn't ready for a relationship with you. I will apologize everytime I see you if I have to. T , i miss you . "

We just talked for the rest of the day and he made me smile. I really missed him , but I was still " No mercy Taleeyah " . I was still on my fuck everything and everyone mood but he loosened me up. It was getting late , and I didn't want him to leave so he spent the night. I fell asleep on the couch and so did he cuddling with me.

Sneak Peek 😂🙈😘