" Date To Remember "

Leeyah PoV

So me and Noolen have been talking for a while and he asked me out on a date yesterday. Today we were going to this fancy new restaurant that had just opened. I decided to wear this black dress that showed my back but stopped at my mid thigh. I put on some black red bottoms and some diamond earrings and a necklace my grandmother gave me. I drowned my self with perfume and lotion but not to much. Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door assuming it was Noolen , but it was Lucas.

" What the hell do your cock riding ass want ? "

" Taleeyah I'm so sorry , I just couldn't ruin my reputation in public , please forgive me . "

"I could give two fucks about your reputation Lucas , get the fuck away from my house. "

Just after that Noolen pulled up. Thank god. Noolen knew what happened between me and Lucas. He was hyped when I told him.

{ flashback }

"So that day you met me and I was pissed , Lucas had embarrassed me In the mall. The night before we had sex , well a "quicke" and he never texted. Then I saw him with another hoe and I wasn't about to fight over him or nun but he made a scene. He said I was just a thot who was stuck on the dick. I don't honestly care what people say about me , but he took my innocence and he hurt me. Therefore he can suck balls. Noolen just got up and paced around the room. " Mane , I'll fuck that nigga up if I see him. " I loved the fact that we weren't a real couple , but he treated me like I was his wife. " Noolen , just calm down , karma's a bitch. " Then we both started laughing.

{ end of flashback}

" Hey babe , who's he ? " Noolen asked looking concerned.

"He just got the wrong house babe."

Lucas looked at me crazy and walked to his car and drove off.

" Well , Leeyah , you ready ? "

"Yup," I kissed him on his cheek.

30 minutes later

We had arrived to the place and got seated. I was looking at the menu when I saw Noolen staring at me.

" Stare much ? "

"You're just so beautiful. How could someone treat you different, I don't understand. But when you're mine, I'll love you forever. I'll never leave your side and I will show you off like my number one trophy. "

I started blushing and he leaned over the table and kissed me.

Then he got a phone call.

" Yea , you can bring them in."

"Noolen , what's going on ?

I got cut off by all these people with flowers and candy in their hand. I started crying , but with tears of happiness and joy. Noolen pulled my chair out and stood me up. He got on one knee and pulled out a box. " No , Noolen , I couldn't . " " It's just a promise ring baby , "

Then he started talking .

" I promise to love you with all my heart, to never leave your side and always be here for you as long as you can be my girlfriend."

I felt more tears coming down but I wiped them away.

" Yes , Noolen , I will be your girlfriend . "

Everyone started awing and soft music started playing. Noolen led
me outside and I put my hands on his neck and my shoulder on his chest.

"Bae ? " Noolen said .

"Yes ? "

"I love you ."

"I love you to."

I don't ever remember Lucas saying he loved me. I felt like I was living my on fairy tale. All of my problems went away when I was with Noolen. I felt like a whole another person.

Once we stopped dancing he took me home and I offered him to stay and cuddle. We went up to my room and put on a scary movie. Every time I got scared I jumped and he was there to laugh and comfort me. I felt so safe with him.
I turned facing away from him and pushed my butt on him. " Leeyah you better stop." he said in a raspy voice . I started giggling . I dosed off and went to sleep .