IIII

Taleeyah's Pov

I woke up this morning with a major headache , and lucas in my bed . My breath smelled like someone died in my mouth and I hadn't took a shower. I was so pissed because i thought i gave it up to Lucas. I went in the restroom and did my morning routine and i put on http://www.polyvore.com/purp/set?id=140209573 . I brushed my hair and curled the ends. I came out of the bathroom and smelled something from the kitchen .

I walked down the stairs and saw Lucas cooking breakfeast. Lordd hand me some water cuz I was THIRSTY. He cooked some eggs , bacon , pancakes, and sausage.

T: Goodmorning Lukeey

Lucas: Goodmornin Baee , I mean Taleeyah .

T: So im Baee (blushin)

Lucas : Thats what i wanted to talk about. I really like you and i know we just met but it feels like ive known you forever.

T: Awwww Lukeey , how CORNY . (laughs out loud) But Ive always Had a crush on you .

He's Baee !

Lucas Pov

So she's bae now . Thank god . And the outfit she got on , Goood GOD ! But I put on My Ralph Lauren shirt with some tru religion jeans on and my Air jordan 6s . Taleeyah came in with this purple tank top that fit her breasts , and some highwaist shorts .

Lukeey : Baee , youu need tah changee

T: Y (puppy dog face )

Lukeey: Kux you showin all my goodies

T: Dont nobody want my goodies but you Lukeey.

Lukeey: That's wat you think. Im driving us to school Aitee ?

T: Kayee