" Trouble "

Lucas PoV

So Taleeyah with this nigga Noolen now. Ion even care. I'm getting head from a hoee right now. Wish it was her but it's all good she gone come back.

" Aight bruh , stop sucking damn , "

"Lukeey you don't like it ? "

" Leslie , don't fucking call me that and get ya ass out my house , real shit . "

" It's that hoe from the mall ain't it ? You cheatin on me ? "

" Dude get the fuck out , "

" Aight Lucas , both of y'all got what's coming , believe that ."

??? PoV

That bitch just don't know my men following her around. She got hers and once she die if Lucas don't act right he got is.

Phone call

" Hey, it's Leslie . I need a favor .

Next Day

Taleeyah PoV

I just wanna say you're mine

You're mine

I just wanna say you're mine

You're mine

Fuck watcha heard you're mine

You're mine

Long as you know who you

Belong to

Mine by Beyoncé was blazing in my ear since it was my alarm. Noolen was picking me up for school today so I had to look cute. I put on a despicable me tank top with some high waist shorts with my ones , some jewelry and a bucket hat.
I was fly 😂👌💁💯. Then I heard a knock on the door. I figured it was Noolen , but once again it was Lucas.

" You look good T , "

" Thanks , now why you here? "

" Yeen gotta front like you didn't miss me ma , but I just wanted to let you know that Leslie out for you so watch yo back . "

" Aight , thanks . "

I tried to close the door but Lucas stopped me .

" What you want now dude , ? "

I was kinda irritated because I don't fuck off with him so why is he constantly bothering me.

" I love you T . "

" Yea yea , heard it all . "

He leaned it for a kiss and I heard Noolen's car horn. Thank the LORT 🙏 . I told Lucas to leave and hopped in the car,

" Hey babe , "

I leaned in for a kiss but he stopped me.

" Why is he here Leeyah ? "

When he said that it sent chills down my back , and not good ones.

"Bae he jus got the wrong ( gco)

" No you can't get the wrong address twice . Is he that Lucas nigga ? "

" Yes , " I mumbled .

" Are yall fucking ? "

" No , I already told you what happened between us . " I was getting annoyed at the fact that he thought I was cheating . He sucked his teeth which really pissed me off so I just sat in the car in complete silence.

We pulled up to school and Noolen picked me up and kissed me. Can't stay mad for long so I tried to fight him off me and he just tickled me. Everybody was oowing and awing . I had found the right one. Since today was his first day around I showed him around and it turned out he had the same schedule as me. All day we were lovey dovey and no one could stop us. Except this hoe ass Leslie. She was honestly unknown until me and Lucas were together so like are you jealous or something? I'm not trying to be cocky but damn.

Noolen PoV

I had to go pee so I asked to step out. When I stepped out I saw this bad ass ma walking towards me. Even tho me and Leeyah was together , I had to gone head give her the smile. Surprisingly, she stopped and talked to me .

" What's yo name ma ? "

" Leslie , and you ? "

" Noolen , but you wanna skip or sum ? "

" Yea sure , "

40 minutes later

Leeyah PoV

So , class is almost over and this nigga ain't back yet. And it's freaking me out that Leslie isn't in here either. Maybe I'm just overreacting .

Noolen PoV

" Damn Leslie , oh shit ."

" If you keep groaning we gone get caught!"

Me and this bomb ass hoe had just skipped so I could get some head. I know I'm wrong but Leeyah wasn't giving me nun so a nigga sexually frustrated . What she don't know won't hurt her.

Narrator PoV

They were in the janitors closet getting freaky. Well what Noolen didn't know wast that the closet was right by Leeyah's locker.

So Classes were over and they were still in there so they had to wait. They passed time by continuing their funny business. Noolen was groaning so loud that Leeyah walked over to the door and to her surprise , it was cracked just where she could see EVERYTHING She stormed off and skipped and went home. She needed to cry first , think , then come up with a plan . As she was thinking she heard a knock at the door. And it was Lucas.